Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: botzom_bridge

botzom_bridge 7 years 2 months ago #316

• Oreimo
  • Thank you received: 2
Okay soooo..... Botzom_bridge is extremely easy/boring. This is just my opinion and it's fine if you don't feel the same way but I think you should remove it completely or I think it could be okay if you extended it a bit more and make zombies spawn on the other side. I'm not in the server all the time of course but usually when I join its on this map which makes me want to blow my brains out! (Not really) That is all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=Juanillo

botzom_bridge 7 years 2 months ago #318

• =|h4x|=Belz
  • Thank you received: 15
I understand many players do not like the map bridge, but you should also have in mind that other many loves it, i noticed some players come just to play in bridge, it is not easy to please everyone so we keep a balance between everything, best to do respect other players tastes, as im sure they respect yours. botzom_bridge appears as many times as botzom_ring and other ones.

Thank you for your suggestion.

botzom_bridge 7 years 2 months ago #319

• Oreimo
  • Thank you received: 2
=|h4x|=Belz wrote:
I understand many players do not like the map bridge, but you should also have in mind that other many loves it, i noticed some players come just to play in bridge, it is not easy to please everyone so we keep a balance between everything, best to do respect other players tastes, as im sure they respect yours. botzom_bridge appears as many times as botzom_ring and other ones.

Thank you for your suggestion.
That makes sense and btw no disrespect to whoever made the map I think it looks good but it's just way too easy and long for me. Thanks for the reply!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Oreimo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=Juanillo
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds