Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NJA- Myth CFG edit

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12149

• yUnoSkill?
  • Thank you received: 13
File 1

File 2

It's the usual; "What's a cfg edit?" "What's a cfg?" "I don't use cfg edits" "Why you hating cuz I'm good?" "What's a computer?" "Why's the sky blue?"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12150

• NJA- myth
  • Thank you received: 1
The reason I asked you what you meant by editing your CFG is because editing the config for numerous games has been a thing for over 2 decades. A generic statement such as "you edit your cfg file" means nothing.

Technically speaking, changing your resolution in game will make a change to your .cfg file. Each tick of the volume rocker also changes values in your .cfg file. Every setting you change in the settings menu in game changes your .cfg file. Your accusation is hollow and you didn't specify what you meant by it. Instead, you act like I'm some sort of moron who is playing dumb.

You said "rule #14" to me at some point. Those are BINDS. I don't use any. I only have grenades and switch weapon mapped to my mouse buttons. Everything else control/kb wise is pretty much stock besides my sensitivity. I'm more than happy to upload my config file for your viewing pleasure. You can use it for yourself and you'll see that it doesn't give you any sort of advantages. You may have to edit the resolution, because I have a very strong feeling that you don't play at 2560x1440 @ 144hz.

To be clear, I 100% edit my config file. Every player that has ever touched a FPS game, online or offline, has edited their config file because of the reasons I gave above. I told you this during the 3 matches you spectated and harassed me.

Furthermore, this is for you. Yes. I went out of my way to record my gameplay and upload it for you. Enjoy.

To the H4x team, for some reason I was kicked in the last map of this video. Your rules do not state to not camp outside of the enemy spawn location. If this was the case, I wouldn't have. To be perfectly honest, in a game that has rotating spawn points... this seems sort of ridiculous. I'm not sure if this is something you guys do all the time, because I witnessed multiple players from the same match doing the same thing I did. It's your house, so I'll be respectful to your rules nonetheless. My only suggestion would be to put it in the !rules listings.

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12152

You are using a modified cfg with some cheats in it. Look in the recording of your video I did and notice when you fire by the stairs...you killed some players then started a reload....which you then fired immediately before the reload was finished....a definite cheat (cancel reload). Here is the video of it :
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by Reggie Hillier (Col. Mustard).
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F-141

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12153

• NJA- myth
Reggie Hillier (Col. Mustard) wrote:
You are using a modified cfg with some cheats in it. Look in the recording of your video I did and notice when you fire by the stairs...you killed some players then started a reload....which you then fired immediately before the reload was finished....a definite cheat (cancel reload). Here is the video of it :

100% false. This can be done with the base game config by swapping weapons at the proper time during a reload. This was extremely popular in promod and the competitive scene when it was still alive (which I played in. CEVO, CAL, TWL). You don't need any line in the .cfg to do it. Reload > as soon as magazine is in the weapon, hit switch weapon twice.

Nothing in my config causes me to have any unfair advantages over anyone else in the game.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by NJA- myth. Reason: explanation

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12154

Post your config here or a link to download it.

NJA- Myth CFG edit 10 months 2 days ago #12155

• NJA- myth
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by NJA- myth. Reason: removed singleplayer config
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F-141
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds