Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pierce194 suspected CFG edit

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 2 days ago #9604

• yUnoSkill?
  • Thank you received: 4
mUch p90 spray-SO impress!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 2 days ago #9605

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 305
Looks like no recoil to me, thanks for demo, I will put out bolo on him ;)
Cat named Brian

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 1 day ago #9614

• Pierce194
I want to be as respectful as possible here. I feel as though I will have a hard time defending myself, as it seems minds have been made up already.

I was playing with the M16. That gun is a dang laser and has virtually zero recoil. I actually like to play with the AK and M4 the majority of the time and miss many shots due to recoil. I also don't spray a lot, I try to single or burst fire all my guns for accuracy.

Here is a link to Cod4 weapon spray patterns: www.cod4central.com/cod4-weapon-recoil.php

Look how tight that recoil pattern is on the M16. I could see how that would seem like no recoil. I can promise you I don't cheat. I've never understood the point of it.

I used to be PunkBuster admin for many years while it was around and played competitive tactical Call of Duty in the TCC league.

I would also like to point out the fact that you (yUnoSkill?) called me ignorant to the fact that I denied your cheating allegation to which I tried to defend myself. I asked if there was a chance I was legit and just happened to be a better player than you, which you denied. The manner in which I said either of those could have been taken as disrespectful, to which I would like to apologize for that.

However, again, I am legit. I invite you to watch me play with any gun to get a better view of that recoil.

I would love to have to opportunity to talk this out over Discord or Teamspeak as well if that's an option. As you guys know, this is one of the few remaining good, hardcore servers left, so I want to continue to play on it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I look forward to hearing back.

Thanks,

Pierce

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 1 day ago #9615

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Pierce194, can you post your cfg here and I will check it, I do not think you are banned yet.
Cat named Brian

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 1 day ago #9616

• =|h4x|=psyclone
Actually I compared your Ak to the other players Ak's and yours looked half the recoil of all the others
Cat named Brian

Pierce194 suspected CFG edit 2 weeks 1 day ago #9618

• Pierce194
I have been playing since the game was released. I would imagine it looks like half recoil because I shoot in 5 round bursts or so, not empty the magazine so the recoil is easier to manage. Here is my config:

docs.google.com/document/d/1YUN-DhTsGhVi...J5k/edit?usp=sharing
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds