Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can not do ban apeal section#2

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 2 weeks ago #8374

First why is ban apeal section locked ?

two how can u say i got a promod cfg ? i just set fullbrightness hoping it will help my poor low fps

tree, sorry for my words, but im shocked hard, i do not cheat, i love your server, and i will love to be respected me too,

i use nothing illegal, just as you i hate cheater im admin me too on our server, its make many years a play ...

all you got is doubt, i play like that, other think i cheat but i just shoot in every wall where ppl stand in general, its a supressing fire, its tactical, i use headphone, my ratio was one kill for one death how can u think i realy cheat

the first time you banned me i was shooting at my teamate cause he made noise, i did not know it was my teamate, if i was wallhacking i guess i could knew but ... damn its proove nothing and i got nothing to proove i do not cheat life is fkng unfair,

Dude it was showdown map last time u banned me, its a little square map, i can hear any sound from other side of map ...

I WANNA PLAY !!! unban me for the love of god im a good christian :3 i swear, i am 37 years old, im from Canada , i got 2 kids, my real name is Sebastien Hebert,

Dude unban me i will make a record and upload it for you if you want if its the only way to proove i am clean !!!

Damn guys give me more chance and spect me you will see i am normal ... :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 2 weeks ago #8375

Guys, i can help you , seriously you ban on doubt saying you got proof, and you lock thread for fix the problem this is not good ...

As admin in my clan i had to proove some one cheat with a video aprooved by others before the guy get perm banned officialy,

We think often other cheat, its happen always !!!

If i had learn something its for know how to tell if some one realy wall hack,

and its to use UAV JAM and wait in a corner of the map out of spawn then wait, and then you will see it in the kill cam almost of time if there a lot of player, when its one on one the cheater will try to not make it obivious on the kill cam and prolly take his time before find u, but its the only way to proove some one cheat, and its to let him kill you. and its not cause he kill you and find you he s cheating, you must go with logic, how easy its supose to be or not, you know, well the second way to proove some one do not cheat is to ask him a demo, but he got to record first ...

Guys , seriously let me work with you !!! let me share my experiency !!!

i do not cheat at all :blush:

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 2 weeks ago #8377

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
por favor suba una foto de su juego en un servidor no promod , cual es tu nombre en el juego ??
matutex

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 2 weeks ago #8380

My name ingame is =ESW=M.T

so i made a record of me playing on a hardcore server banging wall with a rpd, u can see i do not need to cheat to make a ratio of 4k/d by shooting at wall like a fool :silly:

www.mediafire.com/file/78jddh8p6xvwd86/h4x.dm_1/file

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 1 week ago #8391

Yo ?

did u guy watched my demo ?

im waiting to play ... :(

Can not do ban apeal section#2 9 months 4 days ago #8402

Hey did u guys watched my demo ???

YOoooooo ?!?!?!

i wanna play !!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds