Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can not do ban apeal

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8356

Hi, i am =ESW=M.T

I been banned for wall hack ...

i would love do a ban apeal for this issue cause i do not cheat at all, and seem like your ban section for it is locked and i can not create post there ... u should look at that ...

Well, I play with headphone and i shoot every where i heard sound and noise and bang wall all the time with a LMG rpd with a grip and penetration perk, i had a bad score like 30 kill 30 death ...

pls unban me i love hard core, i got a good connection on your server, let me play , i maybe look weird but if u take more time to watch me u will realise i do not cheat at all ...
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Sebastien Hebert. Reason: add text
The topic has been locked.

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8357

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
I already removed ban, you are right, you do look weird and I reviewed video and that's about it, you look weird lol
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: {h4x}GENOCIDE, Sebastien Hebert

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8363

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 338
Ok, now I got a good video of you cheating, do not bother appealing this time, you are perm banned, you do not tell an admin to shut the F#Ck up!
Cat named Brian

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8364

WTF

sorry but stfu

this is stupid i guess u did not even record me ... fuck you YES you are not preffessional at all !!!

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8365

What the hell i am supose to say this is completly unfair I DO NOT CHEAT I AM WELL KNOW !!!

Can not do ban apeal 9 months 2 weeks ago #8366

SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTLE PRINCESS I WILL SPAM YOUR GIRLY ASS WITH MY RPD !!! i talk like i want to any admin , specialy you, thx for the complement i return you the favor !! ..!..d(o.O)b..!..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds