Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FIERROT LE POU BANNED TODAY

FIERROT LE POU BANNED TODAY 9 months 1 week ago #13291

Hi everyone, i was banned today.
First with no reason, i came back to the server and asked who banned me and why i was banned. I had no response at all. I played and quickly get a good score again and then i was kicked for "attacking respawn"... ok who ever played at the same time than me can say than i'm always moving and that this banned explanation is rubbish.

So i don't know who banned me cause he seems to be to shy to say who he is... but i surely make him rage by being better than him. I'm sure than admins have rules to follow and can't act like super gods like that. I never had any problem since years on H4X server.

Since i was banned i tried multiple times to join the facebook private group to have a chat with someone but it seems that everytime i tried my demand of acceptation of the group was deleted... probably by the same shy Super god.

Maybe that message will be deleted too wait and see.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FIERROT LE POU BANNED TODAY 9 months 1 week ago #13292

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 93
You got warned in the game to please respect the spawn points, at the same time life or deaths, Both of you were rushing into the respawn points were all the players are trying to respawn an play again. both of you were throwing granades and not letting the players out, including me. then i kicked you after warning and you came back and did it again. Stop being the big dog in the game and let the players out of there spawn points. and keep your shy Super god comments to yourself. tks and have a nice day

FIERROT LE POU BANNED TODAY 9 months 1 week ago #13293

Both of you ? you didn't warn me you kicked me without saying anything. I never rush into respawn point ! yes i threw nades where i see red dots on the map. Not where the respawn are! in facts i don't really point the respawn i have other things to do when playing... i spanw i run where red dots are on the map.

Why didn't you answer when i ask who banned me ? that has be so simple but no you didn't and then you decide ti kick me without saying anything. And i didn't do it again cause i wasn't aiming respawn any respawn point...
everyday there's players who aim respawn points... never saw someone being kicked for that and even if it's annoying i simply continue playing trying to find a way to kill them in their spot. But for sure you get killed too many times and you didn't like it...

FIERROT LE POU BANNED TODAY 9 months 1 day ago #13296

• Sayad
Hi. banning is so normal on this server!!! I got banned several times without any good reason. Sometimes I get good scores and it's very normal. So I don't get it to be honest
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds