Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: los Baneos son estupidos como quien los hace...

los Baneos son estupidos como quien los hace... 11 months 2 weeks ago #11934

• TheKiD
  • Thank you received: 1
repetitivamente, Tolga walleando pero siempre les hieren los sentimientos al decirles algo a los admins en este sv, que si naders, ban, wh ban no tienen mas herramientas que banear, postear un trozo de video donde a traves de un container sigue a un jugador con VAT inhibidor de izquierda a derecha, pero tomarse la molestia de subir trozos de video exponiendo es absurdo, nisiquiera merece el tiempo, perma ban, total a mi este juego me resbala por los huevos, ahh, y directamente yo, no me cambio el nick para hacerme el fantasma
un saludo, clan de princesas :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth

los Baneos son estupidos como quien los hace... 11 months 2 weeks ago #11945

• diego aguilar
Al parecer un solo admin (rats) se cree el dueño de el clan h4x y no tiene en cuenta ninguna razón más que su infantil pensamiento
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seth

los Baneos son estupidos como quien los hace... 11 months 2 weeks ago #11946

• Seth
I'm currently banned till midnight because of Tolga too. Called him out for his cheating. I was banned for no reason. Its not my first time having an interaction with him. I was literally playing with TheKid when this happened. Tolga went all "Do YoU kNoW wHo I aM?!" on us and I just responded "a cheater." My team warned me in team chat to not say anything because he was an admin, but someone needs to speak up because he is abusive. I've stopped playing before just because he was in the game. He told me once to turn off ambit or get banned when I don't use an aimbot. I was the only person with a positive k/d ration on my team and he got upset I killed him several times. Its dishonorable and he is ruining the game for us. He is also abusing the "admin" rights. No evidence of cheating or anything needed, just bans because he is upset at getting caught.

Oh and btw. I don't cheat, I'm only OK at this game. Normally have a positive k/d ratio but I often get smoked by =h4x= players who are very good. But I enjoy the friendships. Most of the players are so nice. On occasion I have a game where I do really well and people are congratulatory. I'm really glad for how nice most of the players are. The only player I have EVER had a problem with (and its not just me) is Tolga.

los Baneos son estupidos como quien los hace... 11 months 2 weeks ago #11948

• TheKiD
i know how that feel, happens same to me, this dimbfoq cant handle situations without using ban hammer, its like my 1000th time baned and i rly dont care bout it, but honestly ppl like this just make community akward to stay, peace.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds