Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How is it camping in the middle of the map?

How is it camping in the middle of the map? 3 years 1 month ago #2755

• UniTard
Hello,

I understand the rules have changed because the first time banned it was then made clear. However, these past few ones don't add up.

I didn't write previously because it felt like i was banned out of spite but in that one it was holding a building, top, bottom, back and side. Didn't understand how it was camping when strategically taking high then low ground to take out targets all while avoiding choppers, bombs, grenades, gunfire, etc. - was engaged in holding the whole left side of the map (inner and outer) to keep spawn - dying in my efforts.

This time though I was in the middle of the map picking them off from afar and near, died and yes, went back to the same strategic spot...in the middle of the map. Are LMG's not allowed to hold a position or is it I'm supposed to just keep running while heavy gunner? Like keep going to switch the spawn or something? Again, don't understand how it's camping in the middle of the map.

Also, it would be nice to get a warning when i've done something wrong. The first time i missed it, took the ban. The second one, didn't get any warning and same with this one. Maybe we don't get warnings and that's understandable but I don't want three strikes, one, sure...earned that but these last two?

*Not sure where to upload screenshot... imgur.com/L5DD9d5

Thank you for your time
The topic has been locked.

How is it camping in the middle of the map? 3 years 1 month ago #2763

• =|h4x|=Ragnar
  • Thank you received: 4
you were camping. Sorry

How is it camping in the middle of the map? 3 years 1 month ago #2778

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 69
no respauwnkilling I stopped to say when I connect but I can not kick Always ask an admin know crazy annoying because know the players not respecting the rules then they come here complain
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds