Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for wallhack

Banned for wallhack 3 years 11 months ago #2191

• matheus
So, I was playing at the the server today morning, about 11A.M. (UTC -3). I can't remember who exactly banned me, maybe it was Deft or Pred. The map was Crossfire and I was killing a big number of players with my sniper and one player from the other team asked the admin to spec me. I am banned for 24 hours because of wallhacking but I really don't know how to prove I don't use it.

I have been playing this game for more than 6 years and this is not the first time I am accused for wallhacking. The thing is I camp a lot. So I know basically every spot the others camp too, because there's a limit of areas in a map, you know.

I always use the Bandolier perk to avoid a No Ammo situation. So, it's common for me to do some random shots where I know campers can be. It's rare to kill someone like this, but when there are a lot of campers on the other team it can happen, especially in Crossfire.

Other factor, I am colorblind. Colorblind people have some advantage to see camouflage and other stuff. So sometimes, it's just a little part of the head appearing on the killcam, but I can see it sometimes better than regular people.

I don't know how to prove I don't hack. I just wanted to say this because it's not the first time I am accused, but it's the first I was banned from a server that I really like to play. By the way, my nickname in the game is "matheus", and I am almost always using the M40A3 sniper.

Here's a screenshot:
uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/cod4-jpg
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by matheus. Reason: Add an image
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for wallhack 3 years 11 months ago #2194

• LoV3R
  • Elite Member
  • Muslim
  • Thank you received: 124
ok any way bro this time i am going to unban ,,,may be you in mistake,,,if you hack cosider it a chance ,,,thans for the visit ,,stay with us and keep enjoying our server,,ty
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds