Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for wallhack?

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2186

• Zoblek
Hello!

So as I was playing on one of your COD4 War server, as usual I was accused of wallhacking by other players, probably because my pre-shooting around corner looked like it....if only people knew how to use UAV and knew where the most likely camping spots were....

Anyways in the next map I guess I made such a play that even admin thought I was hacking, if I am not mistaken the admin was Pred that kicked and later banned me. After getting kicked I joined the server and asked why I was kicked. Supposedly I was kicked for wallhacking, so I explained how I saw the guy, and got ban shorty afterwards. ( if you are interested how to not play if you don't want to get banned, read next paragraph :D)

So the magical ''wallhacking'' play....It was nothing special, just saw enemy's gun poking around the corner, and noticed that UAV scan went through and that confirmed the position for that slightly misplaced enemy,the enemy was hiding behind a sheet of metal, so I pretty much used spray and pray tactic. Now here is a question....Who would spray and pray into walls with setup like mine? (silenced AK47 Perk 1 = the ammo one, perk 2 = UAV jammer, perk 3 = extreme condition(sprinting one))

Also one more question....Why would a hacker join after being kicked for hacks, or even after if that person is stupid enough to come back yo the server, start to explain how he/she isn't hacking and how the enemy was seen?

Anyways I am not that....I guess angry about being banned, I just wonder do all skilled players get banned, pretty much because they are playing so much better than even admins?

I would like to get an unban, as your server is the only one where I have enjoyed my stay in last...many years.

Here is some info that if needed as seen from other posts under this category
Ingame name - Zoblek
Banned by Pred
Server name and IP - 66.150.121.164:28931 =|h4x|=War 24/7 Server COD4
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Zoblek.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2187

• LoV3R
  • Elite Member
  • Muslim
  • Thank you received: 124
ok,,,,thanks for the visit iam going to forward your request to Pred,,soon give you ans ,,,,ty

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2188

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 43
Zoblek, if you remember 4 players were calling you out for walling. I spec you and found you were very much possibly cheating with the wall. I warned you and you mouth just kept going. I warned you again about the lanug. but no you had to continue with insults. at this time I got feed up with your mouth after telling me off. SO THAT WAS YOUR BAN. ill unban you but pls don't give the players in the map issues, just play.

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2189

• Zoblek
I have been called a cheater pretty much every time I am playing COD4. As I said ingame and here on forum I saw the guy's gun(the end of barrel) and UAV just scanned less then a second ago, so I just guessed that he didn't move anywhere and sprayed the sheet metal wall.
As for a langue, yes I got quite salty, see how you like being called out as a hacker for 5 years everytime you play, just because people have no clue how to play the game.
If the ban was for language I would be 100% fine with that, but the ban was for cheating(wallhacking). Anyways thanks for unban.
P.S. I wonder why I haven't been accused of using aimbot in the same evening, as I got some very questionable kill trough some bushes ;)
P.S.S. if you would like, I can recreate that situation in less then 30 seconds, just needs you online.

FYI, I am not blaming you, Pred, I would probably have taken the same action, apart from ban.

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2190

• LoV3R
  • Elite Member
  • Muslim
  • Thank you received: 124
ok your Problem is solve ,,,thanks for the visit and keep enjoying our server ,,ty

Banned for wallhack? 3 years 11 months ago #2197

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 43
That's why as of last week, I just started informing players that there are banned for Cheater. that's better that me typing wall, ambot, language, invisible, hack, etc. tks Pred
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds