Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for "hack"

Banned for "hack" 4 years 2 weeks ago #1912

• Jimi
  • Thank you received: 6
Not hacking, so was banned. Specifically by an admin who I've seen twice before. What is with this? Because I'm actually good I get banned?

ZuluKiloFoxtrot
H4x extreme cod4
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Jimi.
The topic has been locked.

Banned for "hack" 4 years 4 days ago #2084

• drazen
stop banned me, i no hack

Banned for "hack" 3 years 11 months ago #2180

• drazen
I liked it to your server, I love your mods to play COD4, but like any game type FFA in COD4 (or other games) when there are more players of the participants, generated in the same places previously shot players, and each player knows better and there can collect points. That's why I like to play better TDM compared to the FFA. I play fair, do not even know how to use a fake hack, just a quick and deft in games, and I know by yourself, where would you hide or stormed into the attack, and so that attacked the other players. Your admins probably have young players and not fashion to suffer defeat in the games so they mind if someone better than them, so they kicked out of server or game

Banned for "hack" 3 years 11 months ago #2182

• LoV3R
  • Elite Member
  • Muslim
  • Thank you received: 124
hahahha ,,, we respect all the player's if he is better or not,,, there is must be reason for ban or kick,,, i am not pro player but i like pro player's i am not jealous from any one,,and also other admins,, you are wrong bro,,,,ok any way what is your game name and from which server you ban ? Ty
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds