Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Kept Kicking Me

Someone Kept Kicking Me 3 years 10 months ago #1452

I was playing on the Extreme server today (Sun) between 10:30 and midnight est time. I was recording a hacker AX(FOKYO) and asked him to leave rejoin the server because of the AC130 glitch. I then asked AX(EIO) if they allowed hackers to play in their clan. I was then kicked tried to rejoin the server and was continually kicked(about 6 times) upon entering. The map changed from Ambush to Showdown and I rejoined the server and was on the same team as AX(FOKYO) and noticed his high score. I recorded him and told everyone that he was using a wall hack and that I was recording him and that he would get banned. I was then kicked and tried to re-enter and was kicked again. Why was I kicked , by whom and why kick me when there is a hacker playing ? Or did the hacker take over control of the server ??? Thanks !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Someone Kept Kicking Me 3 years 10 months ago #1454

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 42
Hey Reggie, i was told that AX fokyo is not a member of that clan and he is using that Tag name to make problems, but if your video shows him cheating you can post it here and on our facebook group, regarding your kick i´m guessing is because you were probably using the chat too much, or using bad lenguage, the server has auto kick to prevent spam and cursing, if it was an admin that kicked you, you can post a screenshoot of your kick so we can now who did it. Thanks for making the server more secure and fun, feel free to post here whatever you think. ;)

Someone Kept Kicking Me 3 years 10 months ago #1455

Thanks for the quick reply. I never use bad language in the game. I have posted a video in the hackers section. At the end of the video you can see the message of me getting kicked.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Reggie Hillier (Col. Mustard).

Someone Kept Kicking Me 3 years 10 months ago #1457

• =|h4x|=Somal
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 158
Hi reggie, i think b3 may have banned you automatically for 2 mins nearly, probably for bad word or some other think, all that process is automation, i didn't think any admin have kicked you, i will check it......... . ty for donation this month i haven't got time to update the donations on web, i will do it soon
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds