Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ‘Breaking Rules’

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 2 days ago #13532

• patrick
Hello!
Today I was banned on your server for the reason “breaking rules” I had a name that wasn’t inappropriate but the admin kicked me anyway, I changed it and he kicked me again, I changed it once more everything is fine. Then the admin starts threatening to Perm Ban me for the reason of “Cuz I can” and that he needs “no proof” to ban me. So this Mark_CPL guy decided to ban me 15 minutes later for ‘hacking’ but in reality using a UAV and being a good player isn’t cheating. I would number 1… liked to be unbanned and 2… speak to this Mark person for any ‘evidence’
The administrator has disabled public write access.

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 2 days ago #13533

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 85
for one Mark is not admin, the admin has this video of your game being modified which we do not allow on our server. also this admin is bright enough to see you are using modified game files, So wait your ban out and fix you game back to original if you want to play on our servers.

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 2 days ago #13534

• patrick
Thanks, I appreciate your reply but I don’t understand how my game is ‘modified’? I was banned for allegedly having a something with my CFG like a weaponnext bind (which I don’t use) so I created a new profile specifically for your server to play on.

Can you just explain what exactly is meant by modified?

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 2 days ago #13535

• =|h4x|=GIMoe
  • Thank you received: 3
I was the admin who kicked you for your name change both times and not Mark_CPL who is not an admin as stated by Pred. I was not the admin who banned you for modified CFG as i was not in game at taht timeClarification.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by =|h4x|=GIMoe. Reason: Additional reasoning.

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 2 days ago #13536

• patrick
Do you know the admin who banned me? I would like to discuss with him what exactly was ‘modified’ with my CFG and how he could exactly tell I was using something ‘modified’ when the profile was made just for your server to not have anything ‘modified’ so I wouldn’t get banned?

‘Breaking Rules’ 3 weeks 1 day ago #13539

• patrick
Okay, I’ve saw the video as previously I was using my phone for this and not my computer, I’m still not sure what this video is meant to prove, I’m literally playing casually yet I’m breaking rules? Please can you explain to me the RULE I have BROKEN because based off this video everything looks normal?
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds