Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for something I was told I can literally do

Banned for something I was told I can literally do 1 month 3 days ago #13502

• pohb
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
What is with this server and banning literally any spot you just jump to. No, the crash roof is not a "glitched area", just got banned for jumping in the ambush buildings which again, is not a glitch, you literally just jump to it. Jumping to the ledge in strike is NOT A GLITCH. If anybody would like a demonstration between what a glitch, and a jump spot is, feel free to ask. Or maybe just learn what a glitch is

i.e. Juniper and Rifle

Glitches:

Basic Jumps:

GG, ten day ban for something I was just told I could do without warning, great way to run a server
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by pohb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for something I was told I can literally do 1 month 2 days ago #13503

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 85
all those area's are off limits, glitch or no glitch. and you were told numerous and i mean numerous times to stop. but you feel you can do them anyway no matter what the admin's say. no worries you have been perm banned this time. thanks for your concerns anyway.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by =h4x=Pred.

Banned for something I was told I can literally do 1 month 2 days ago #13504

• pohb
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah, except for the fact that I was literally just told by an admin that I can jump to the roof on crash. How the fuck is anybody supposed to know what is off limits and what isn't. I guess that's what happens when you join a server ran by people who live in third world countries. Enjoy your poverty.

Banned for something I was told I can literally do 1 month 2 days ago #13507

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 85
you are for now unbanned, if i was you i would not bounce, jump on cars to bounce or get on any roofs, or climb over any walls. all the admins were told about you, So its up to you.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds