Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What kind of cheat I have?????????????

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 3 days ago #13385

• jalal
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi
Last week your admin banned me for a week for some imaginary cheat he thought I had, asked me if I feel unfair....make a topic in your site.

I did make a topic:
www.clanh4x.cf/forum/cod4-ban-issues/3072-hepetesis-jalal

But I didn't get an answer....
Apparently for some problems Essekiel had with another user, he replied to him : Your tears are the fuel on wich our server runs. !!!!!!!!!! nice answer btw. and he decided to lock the topic.

yesterday...after "1week unfair ban" finished....i joined your server and played a bit...and then left....now I joined and I get the message that I am permanently banned for " cheat" ????
ss of ban : file.io/4JaB1WaSK7c8

What kind of cheat I am using?????? just click on my name and see my previous topics in your site , I sent lots of screenshots, cfg, etc since 2019....

Hope I get a decent answer this time...
The topic has been locked.

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 2 days ago #13390

• Gado
It's not an imaginary cheat as you describing it to look like victim here. Frankly, it's more than an admin whom finds you sketchy.

P.S. the second link you sent has a message says: The file you requested has been deleted.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Gado.

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 2 days ago #13391

• jalal
Judgments should be based on "facts".
Facts are videos, screenshots etc that proves someone is a cheater or not....otherwise it is imaginary accusation based on biased ideas.

I already got unbanned several times by higher admins ( just see my previous topics in this site since 2019)
I sent screenshots, moss , cfgs several times....I even talked with them 2-3 years ago in Facebook ( my FB is deactivated now ).....
This is frustrating....how many times I should prove myself to every single admin here.

Unfortunately, the main majority of the players here (even admins) are only "team death match" players....they stick to tdm.
After 10 years of playing this game....let me give you an advice....you will never grow as a player in tdm servers....in my first 5 years....I was like that...just playing sabotage and tdm...I joined snd...and I died in a second...and I have to watch others....I didn't like it

BUT.....if you really want to be better....you should play snd...and play it a lot...learn how to use your ears....hear...learn to be intelligent...learn to use your brain...( if you die...you will not re-spawn in a second....you will learn from your mistakes).
I did it...and I am better player now
just because average players cannot understand my gameplay....it doesn't make me a cheater,,,,it just means they have a long way to improve....
If you do it.....then you will not find me "sketchy" ( Otherwise...yeap...it is the easy way...just fool yourself...he is too good to not be a cheater)
P.S: it seems that upload site only store files for a day...it was just ss of my ban...containing guid id....nothing especial...admins have access to that already

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 2 days ago #13392

• Gado
Look, i am not the admin who banned you, i just brought it up to the higher admins so they can solve it.

I agree about the part whereas you need to learn to use your ears, eyes, brain and become an intelligent person to grow as TDM player as you put it. This is what you need to do, not us admins and not the admin who banned you. We don't need this sarcasm.

You're the only one fooling yourself with all this rambling and yet remaining banned, not me, buddy.

Anyway, just sit tight, i alerted higher admins attention to this appeal and they are working on it.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Gado.

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 2 days ago #13393

• jalal
Sorry buddy but you still couldn't even understand my point....
I said if you want to grow as a cod4 player, you need to play "Search and Destroy" not " team death match"....I think you didn't even know what "snd" means

I don't need to do that....I am already 30 years old...playing this game since it comes out....and I know the basics.
I bring this point to you since you ( or as you stating others) find me sketchy....there is no sarcasm on answering false accusations.

Tnx for bringing this to higher admins....but admins should regularly check their own site...if they don't, they just showing others how irresponsible they are....
There is no rambling...I wanted to help you....I didn't even talk about the ban situation....but you want to remain in your ideas...so GL with that.

What kind of cheat I have????????????? 1 month 2 days ago #13394

• Kevin
jalal wrote:
I said if you want to grow as a cod4 player, you need to play "Search and Destroy" not " team death match"....I think you didn't even know what "snd" means
I disagree with this. The way I see it, search and destroy and team death match are different modalities that fit different people according to their natures. SND is for the analytical, slow thinker, careful decision maker. Whereas TDM is for the perspicacious, fast thinking, fast reading person. If you try your slow analysis in a TDM round filled with pros, you are gonna be overwhelmed in 2 seconds while you make up your mind. And if you try your fast thinking skills and run like a cowboy in a SND match, you are gonna be spotted and shot down in 2 seconds too. So you see both SND and TDM require complete different natures to succeed, and the way I see it people usually only have one of them and that's what they based their style on. It's like comparing nerds to thiefs. None could succeed if they swap fields.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds