Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal

SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal 1 month 1 week ago #13368

Hello, my in game name is Sensei and I was banned a couple years ago for using a modified config under the name SenseiHS. I would appreciate if this ban can be looked at, every modification made was done through the in game console.

www.mediafire.com/file/ni4jy454csqzyke/config_mp.cfg/file
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal 1 month 1 week ago #13369

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 83
i unbanned you, BUT, you need to delete your game and reinstall it to the original game files. if you dont do this, you will be rebanned again. please do this because we can tell if your game is modified. tks

SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal 1 month 1 week ago #13370

I tried to join the server after reinstalling and making a new profile. It still says I'm banned, profile name SenseiHS.

SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal 1 month 4 days ago #13379

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 88
try again and post here the screenshot if you can't reconnect.

SenseiHS / Sensei cfg ban appeal 2 weeks 1 day ago #13437

Update on this, I finally was able to play yesterday, but was banned after a few games. Specifically after ending a Killhouse game with over 100 kills. I was first kicked right before the end of the game and when I rejoined I was instant banned for config. This is the exact config I was using yesterday www.mediafire.com/file/r5mujs0hi67c5p3/config_mp.cfg/file

The only changes in that config are fov and sensitivity. Is changing the fov against the rules of the server? If it is, I can once again get a new config from Steam, but I would like that rule to be reconsidered. Many players change the fov for comfort not for an advantage in the game.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds