Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IP ban?

IP ban? 1 month 1 week ago #13135

• GezusK
I'm not sure what's happened. I'm regular player on your server, and I tried connecting the other night, using a shortcut I created to connect directly to your server, and it wouldn't connect. I assumed the server was down. I then tried to come to this website to check status, and it wouldn't load. I thought you guys had shutdown and disappeared. Tonight, I tried again, and did some Googling, and found your servers listed on gametracker.com, and it showed them up. So I checked from my work computer, and I could ping the server, and this website would load.

Do you guys ban by IP, or is there something else going on? I ran a tracert, and I get past my immediate ISP (JTM Fiber), to Charter's network, but then it dies. I'm just trying to sort out what's happening. This server was pretty much the only one I played on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IP ban? 1 month 1 week ago #13136

• =|h4x|=Somal
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank you received: 61
"private message" me your "tracert result" and ip on which you are having problem.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by =|h4x|=Somal.

IP ban? 1 month 1 week ago #13137

• GezusK
Hmm, I click on the private message icon. It takes me to the page, and the name it fills in is just h4x. I enter my message, and hit send....and it just appears to reload. I don't see it in my outbox, so I'm assuming it did not send.

IP ban? 1 month 1 week ago #13138

• GezusK
I see the message now. It says I'm not allowed to send to that group, h4x. I tried copy/pasting your name, and it says user doesn't exist.

Update: success. I had to remove your clan tag.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by GezusK. Reason: Update
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds