Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ban - prosperity

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 5 days ago #12776

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
  • Thank you received: 1
man, how many times do i have to be banned and unbanned for you to see im not cheating? again ill post clips from the games i was playing and can even stream the game cause i do. i dont cheat, if you want me to stream every time i play i will cause im tired of being banned because im just outplaying kids and because i have ears and game sense.

clips:

all but one in your servers lmao.
if you can explain how im cheating with full proof in these videos. then ill take the ban. if you want to see hand cam for my trigger finger i have plenty of that too. no scroll fire all m1 tapping. and clips with brighter and more hd gameplay is a graphics mod that is external and cosmetic. gives no advantage and makes things actually darker than normal. so rooms are darker not brigher.

pls ill answer any questions and accusations thrown at me with proof. ill even send my cfg AGAIN
The notorious Prosperity <3...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 5 days ago #12777

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
forgot a clip so here it is:

thanks
-Prosperity <3

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 3 days ago #12778

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 23
la edición del cfg no se permite , haces cosas raras, response to bans 3, minuto 012 al 014 ?? usa auto g3 eso no esta permitido en este server , yo diría que el ban fue generoso
matutex

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 3 days ago #12779

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
firstly the g3 was on another server as i know the g3 is shunned on h4x. and its not auto, its a trigger finger, i have streamed multiple times with handcam to prove it and can link all of them if needed. Also my cfg is not config outside of the game. I only edited it ingame with the options provided. i switch weapons with Q as im a csgo player and its just habit to constantly double tap. I also will double press Q to cancel a reload animation which is not a bind, simply me pressing Q twice which anyone can do so i dont think its unfair. its actually easier to do that when switching weapons in bound to scroll like it is default. Also if you want me to i can not only send you my config, but screen record it in game and show you the cfg.

about my response to bans 3, nothing was weird about that gameplay, i jumped around the corner because i saw bullet tracers coming from there meaning there was enemies, it was a blind fire and worked out in my favour as most of the time i do that i die cause i dont really know where they are. and i did it again the second time cause i saw there were more people when i called in the air strike and pred missile. if you can see most of my gameplay i miss shots more than i hit, especially through walls as its just blind fire for clips.

I know wallbanging isnt allowed and i only do it in 2 situations. one of the reasons is when people are claymore camping in one spot and aren't moving and go back there every time they die. I will try and shoot them through the wall as its not a fun way to play like that and im sure i can speak for everyone, its quite annoying to die to people like that. The second situation is i just blind fire if i think people are there or if im on a streak or see people on the uav. I don't do this to annoy, i do it to get clips as i make montages on this game. most of the time i dont hit anything because it is simply guessing.

so in conclusion, i can send you my config. screen record my config that i use in game and show its the same one. and even send in a hand cam showing my trigger finger despite not using it in your server. and i would also like to know whats weird about my gameplay and how my config might be weird as i can easily explain it and demonstrate it.

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 3 days ago #12780

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
and as for the response to bans 3 at the time you mentioned 0:12 - 0:14 i was going to lower my sound as it was loud for me but i had a feeling people were going to rush in so i instead used the volume switch on my headphones. nothing weird and what would that have been doing anyways? me pausing? i was gonna go to options for sound, nothing more. you're reading too much into things mate

-thanks
Prosperity <3

ban - prosperity 3 weeks 3 days ago #12781

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
also if possible i would like to talk to a higher up, primarily essekiel, as me and matutex have had altercations before for falsing banning me thinking i was another player. i would like a neutral review.

thanks a lot <3
-prosperity
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds