Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perm Ban - What?

Perm Ban - What? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12643

Tried logging in, and saw I'm permanently banned for bypassing ban? How did I bypass a previous ban?

I was banned 3 weeks ago here for wall hack (which was false): www.clanh4x.cf/forum/cod4-ban-issues/2880-banned-again

I went on vacation for a couple weeks, came back last week, tried again when I came back and server let me in. I didn't do anything special. I've been playing for a week no problem. I've never changed my name or GUID. My CD key is legit and the same. I was playing yesterday and received no messages.

Also, I'm always being accused of wall hacking, so I started recording my games with OBS. Here are some recordings to show my playing style. The nameless noobs games are from when I was temp banned on the previous post so I could gather more content.

Can you lift the ban?

H4X Gameplay -

Nameless Noobs -

ban image:
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by twistedmetal2002. Reason: more video
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Perm Ban - What? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12644

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
let me check, is this your normal key guide that you use
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by =h4x=Pred.

Perm Ban - What? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12645

thanks for the help. when you say normal, i don't know what that means. I was not aware that it could be changed. I haven't changed settings on the game, so I'd have to say "yes" this is my normal GUID. also my CD Key has always stayed the same if that's what GUID means. I do have DSL internet, so if the power goes out the modem gets a new IP address.

ps - still trying to upload more videos on the previous post.

Perm Ban - What? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12647

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
they are on there way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twistedmetal2002

Perm Ban - What? 2 weeks 3 days ago #12648

thanks for your help. it looks like juniper replied to my other temp ban post unbanning this perm ban. i'll continue to record so i can provide video
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds