Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for "modified game files" ?

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 5 days ago #12628

Not sure what this means but I haven't played in a month and a half and when I joined I am instantly getting accused by someone named Paw Paw for having modified game files, saying they can tell that I do just by how I'm playing without telling me what they mean so I can change it and but I haven't done anything to my files and I have been playing for ages and I'm willing to send my config if need be. My name in game was "beast mode player" and "not beast mode"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 4 days ago #12630

I love this server it is so fun please let me know what I can do to prove that I do not have "modified game files" thanks

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 4 days ago #12635

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
Ok Tyler, thanks for trying to at least put your game back to original as possible. We as admin's can tell if a players game folder has been modified. we do train our guys as best as possible for things like this. but any way, thanks and try to have fun. Pred

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 2 days ago #12650

• =h4x=Pred
Now Tyler, find another place to play. you just went back to your old bad Modified game files from 1 day ago, So don't even ask, now you are perm banned on all our severs. and i found out what :+D=
:D
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by =h4x=Pred.

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 2 days ago #12651

If it's about the way I was jumping it's literally just strafing, I don't have any binds I just play at a high framerate and try not to do anything to "abuse the geometry" of the game as the rule states, if bounces are considered against that rule then I completely understand, I genuinely thought it was only going out of bounds on the maps etc. I streamed the entire convoy game that you were in with me if it was you that banned me if you would like to see the video

Banned for "modified game files" ? 2 weeks 2 days ago #12652

• =h4x=Pred
Nope
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds