Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: asked to admit the BW clan

asked to admit the BW clan 1 month 2 days ago #12603

Hello friends! I would like to make a request to you, it is about removing the prohibition to enter to play on your servers to members of the BW clan. I have recently joined this clan and I have been able to play with them on another server and I am sure they do not use hack. What gives me the assurance that these guys are honest is that they have a way of playing similar to my game, well actually they are very good players, much better than me, but they have a style similar to mine: they use sound a lot when playing, they try to react as quickly as they can, they are always attentive to the radar, they protect themselves from enemy fire (they try to stay hidden) and they use the penetration of the bullets. They have been playing for several years and know maps and weapons well. If necessary I can tell you to use the game's default settings (I always use these settings). Friends, I have been playing on their servers for years and I love them, I hope you can consider my request and admit my friends from the BW clan, I am sure they do not use hack. They are willing to obey the server's rules and to abide by any request made of them. They have also asked me to apologize if at any time a member of the clan did not behave properly. I will be very attentive to your response, thank you and many blessings. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

asked to admit the BW clan 1 month 2 days ago #12604

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
sure they can play on our server. As long as they respect the rules, like you say. i will start unbanning them tonight. if they cant join, i need to see a screenshot of there ban. thanks
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by =h4x=Pred.

asked to admit the BW clan 1 month 12 hours ago #12605

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 19
I will disagree with the decision of the pred administrator, those of the bw clan are forbidden to play on the server, 2 players were found with hacks and they never posted a response video so they are banned from the server they were warned, so please do not ask for permission because it will not be granted

asked to admit the BW clan 1 month 9 hours ago #12606

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 65
This is not Pred's Decision. i left a message for all admins to read. apparently all the admin's do not read my post in the admin group.

asked to admit the BW clan 1 month 20 hours ago #12608

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 19
SORRY PRED I'M NOT IN THE ADMIN GROUP
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds