Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: banned again?

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12585

Banned for WH User? What does that mean?

Why do you kick and ban so much? I've never had any hacks, but if I have a good game, I get accused of one. I don't LMG camp. Just watch UAV and the M4 with bandolier.

I was AFK when this ban happened, so not sure what I could have even been doing.

Userid: twistedmetal200
The administrator has disabled public write access.

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12586

Here's the ban image. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

BTW, i've never been banned from any other server except this one

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12587

• =|h4x|=Juniper
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello good day, it was given as a security measure since you were using WH, you were watched by 3 admins and when you started talking about the probable use of WH you stopped using it and suddenly started playing in a completely different way, including shooting from way that didn't make sense.

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12588

I wasn't using a wall hack. I still don't even know what a wall hack is. What is wall hack? You say I was talking? I wasn't talking (only talking I ever do is via console chat), so I'm not sure how you think that.

You're going to love this: reason for crazy playing? I was AFK and when I came back the 3 year old was playing and pressing all the keys.

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12589

And wasn't it you, Juniper that I kept killing that game? All the other H4X's were killing me, but for some reason we kept meeting and I kept getting the kill on you. Seems like a silly reason to ban someone, because they got the better of you.

I just watched a youtube video about wall hacks. That doesn't look very fun. I've been playing cod4 since it originally came out on xbox 360 in 2007 (13 years ago!), so I do know the maps pretty well and how to watch UAV. In fact, if you look at my classes, I always block UAV because that is a very easy way to predict and watch people's movements, especially if you know the map. I've recently switched from using the xbox controller on PC to keyboard controls, and I noticed I got a lot better.

I do understand though now why everyone is accusing each other of wall hack if it literally lets you see though walls.

What do I need to do to stop these types of bans? I run original Steam cod4 files with cod4x. Look at my total time played.

banned again? 1 month 1 week ago #12590

I just figured out how to use OSB and the Replay Buffer recordings. Will a recording of gameplay at time of accusation be enough? I figure I can upload the last 5 minutes of playing so you can examine my future gameplay. This seems like an excellent solution
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by twistedmetal2002. Reason: clarity
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds