Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FALSE BAN, appeal.

FALSE BAN, appeal. 1 week 4 days ago #12578

• itachi
Hi, I just got banned admin = | h4x | = ATTILA for 7 days to "hack". I was playing with an M4 calmly, but since I killed it 6 times in a row they banned me.
Obviously, this individual is not qualified to manage anything because he takes people out because he wants to and not because they have cheats.

I'm not interested in playing on a server that you are banned because you kill the admin a lot, but I wanted to record what happened in case an honest admin was left. And also to warn the rest of the players, that if the same thing happens to you with this administrator, you mustn't play again on this server. These types of people screw up the game.
And forgive my anger, but it is annoying when they ban you because they want to.

PS: I'll wait for the ss of the famous "hack". They certainly don't exist because I have nothing.

Greetings
Nick: Exxit
guid: bb1dbe93
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by itachi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FALSE BAN, appeal. 1 week 4 days ago #12579

• Tolga
Bud hold your horse i warned you all to turn your hacks off first of all.Second do you think i didn't watch the killcam after you shoot me each time it was on purpose just i let you to kill me to watch the killcam on and on again to make sure that you use wallhack.Don't forget some people smarter than you are and the last thing you can NOT thread this server's admins and players here and you are so lucky that i banned you for 7 days next time just get rid off that freakin hack i assure you you will not get banned I hope you understand what i mean have a nice day

FALSE BAN, appeal. 1 week 4 days ago #12580

• itachi
It's very funny because I don't have any hacks. You ban me without evidence, why do you say that you saw on the killcam that I killed you on purpose with a hack? Please! If so, didn't you record? you didn't get ss? Because it only gets banned like that when you have an obvious aimbot. Second you were respawning and I was looking at you on the minimap, it was evident that all the players came out from the same place, you play Cod and you don't know it? I mean, you banned me because you thought I had something, without proof, just because you thought. I'm sorry to tell you that you thought wrong. If I had hacks no would bother to register on this page to complain, I would go to another server and keep cheating. I play Cod4 for 10 years, I know the game by heart and I was admin too. I don't care if you take my ban off. But the next time you think someone has a hack, at least take the trouble to look it.

Greetings
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds