Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unusual Recent Bans

Unusual Recent Bans 10 months 3 weeks ago #12338

• =|h4x|=T.F-141
  • Sami / Owl
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi all.
As many of you have reported about the recent unusual bans with reasons like WallHack or Aimbot(BULL), this post is to notify you all that those bans were not given by any admin. It was some Bug/Error in the system due to which random players got banned.
We apologize for this inconvenience and we are trying to fix these issues as soon as possible.

Any update regarding it will be told here. If you have any issue like these bans or any news, report in this post.
Please be patient :)
Thank You.
Discord:
=|h4x|=T.F-141#6337
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=bilal

Unusual Recent Bans 10 months 3 weeks ago #12346

• Kevin C
Thanks - glad there is an explanation and you're working on a solution - hoping to start playing again soon!

Agent 86

Unusual Recent Bans 6 months 3 weeks ago #12672

• johnnie
Hi, I was just playing cod4 on a server called war or something, team death match. I think your admin got his feelings hurt or something because when I started really doing good all of the sudden it cut off and it said I was banned and I should contact this website. I have never even thought about cheating on anything much less a game. Here is the information it gave me: guid b8a33d3d uid = 0 and reason said only wh, what is wh? I like your server. It doesn't seem like an error. either way, thanks for any direction on that. Never had to deal with something like this.

Unusual Recent Bans 6 months 3 weeks ago #12677

• Nate
  • i get banned a lot lol
  • Thank you received: 1
what about my cfg ban i posted about? i'm curious because it never got a response and i posted my gameplay and cfg i use which has only been edited in the games setting. i even removed my 2 custom skins just in case that was an issue (gold desert camo and rose gold beagle). I'm not really mad or anything just curious since this is the 6th time i believe. thanks a lot if you check it out

much love
-Prosperity <3
The notorious Prosperity <3...
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds