Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CFG Ban - CrazyIan

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 2 weeks ago #12003

• Ian
Hello! I was recently banned for having a modified config, to my knowledge I have not made any modifications myself to my cfg file directly. Hopefully, someone can take a look at my config_mp.cfg to see what might have caused this ban. Thank You!

IGN: CrazyIan

The only major cmds/changes I have done are my settings to my monitor 1920x1080 @ 120Hz and also draw fps and set my max fps to 300. Please let me know if any of these are not allowed.

pastebin.com/Fd7yBFer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 1 week ago #12017

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 79
this is not allowed here: bind 1 "weapnext"
bind 2 "weapnext"

this was your modification, are you trying to lie to us? you mus delete this cfg and use a stock one from the game, fps to 333 it's ok, and use the command !promod on your chat if you want change to better look.

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 1 week ago #12019

• Ian
Thank you for the response, I wasn't trying to lie at all, this is just the default config that I had when the game makes one for me. I also have deleted the config & profile and let the game make me a new default one and still get the same settings such as the bind 1 "weapnext" and bind 2 "weapnext" I also asked my other friends and they have the same settings that are being created in the config. Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't these keybinds 1 and 2 weapnext used for switching guns? If removed is there another keybind we can use to switch guns? Really appreciate your help!

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 1 week ago #12020

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
you can use any key to change weapon, only one, this type of use is for cancel reload and comes with another binds to do quickscope too, wich is forbiden here tho. if you remove this type of cfg we can remove the ban quick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 1 week ago #12022

• Ian
Ah! I recall the no quick scoping rule so now this makes so much more sense. Very sorry on the confusion on my part, I have removed the bind 1 in my config and I am only going to keep the bind 2 as shown here: pastebin.com/etgD2BrB

Please let me know if there are any other issues! And seriously thank you for your help!

CFG Ban - CrazyIan 7 months 1 week ago #12023

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
Cool, you can try reconnect now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds