Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin team is BAD

Admin team is BAD 7 months 3 weeks ago #11971

• DeadBent
  • Thank you received: 1
Admin team is terrible, at administration and playing the game it seems. Got falsely banned for 7 days for "hacks", that was the extent of the description for my ban, just "hacks". No saying what hacks i am suspected of using, literally just that i played better than some kid who somehow managed to get admin privileges and im not in your low tier clan so i must be a hackerman lmao. Then when you express frustration in the forums to appeal your ban you get a 1 month ban for bad language even when you didnt use any offensive language. Just say that the admins are a joke xD. Not even trying to appeal my ban anymore, just came to say that you guys really need to get some better admins that can communicate effectively because it seems MANY more people have been falsely banned just for playing better than some salty 15yo who is bad at the game but somehow managed to weasel their way into an admin position. Pathetic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omarock

Admin team is BAD 7 months 3 weeks ago #11972

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 79
Understand that MANY people use pirated and cracked games, most of them 90% share others people's ban. Be kind with your words and we'll take care of your ban, thanks for the input and be patient. :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds