Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban appeal

Unban appeal 2 weeks 3 days ago #11245

• towelie
Hello,

First time I was banned due to wallhacking on this server for 2 weeks, I was using wallbang spots in vacant and admin couldn't believe it is possible to do it using minimap and a gun, so he banned me.

Today I was banned for using "modified cfg", which I am not sure even means as when You change any graphics settings or sensitivity cfg already gets modified. If You want to review my "modified" cfg, here it is - failiem.lv/u/vnxnez9v
If changing input sensitivity and using different input keyboard binds is "modified", then Yeah guilty.

Here is link to my YT channel with videos of me getting banned for "hacks" - www.youtube.com/user/Toweliel/videos?vie...0&view_as=subscriber

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unban appeal 2 weeks 3 days ago #11246

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 391
First of all as our rules states you cannot use a modified cfg that give you an unfair advantage, you are using eSuba`paradox cfg which you downloaded from the internet. Not allowed!

Second, you came into game and said you were unfairly banned because you killed an admin, wrong again.

Third, you said you were banned for WH, you were banned before for using modded cfg and then you came back with same cfg and continued to break our rules.

Then I see you post videos of all your bans on other servers like it some type of badge of honor lol

You are a straight up cheater that doesn't understand what cheating even means, your type is not welcome on our servers.

Good luck in finding new server to play on.

Oh and then you told an admin:

TempBan Sat, 21/03/20 (21:56) 2 minutes Sat, 21/03/20 (21:58) Rule #8: No profanity or offensive language (in any language)
there is no aim assist in cod4 u dumb fuck B3

Once again this tells me you have no understanding of cheats.
Cat named Brian

Unban appeal 2 weeks 3 days ago #11255

• towelie
1) Question - is entering commands in console to remove fps limit and so on not allowed? All of You are playing on default game with 91 FPS limit, 5 sensitivity and default keyboard binds? Did You know cfg is protected by the game itself, it will reset unfair advantage commands back to defaults. If I will delete that cfg from my game and use the default one You will find another reason to ban me due to "invisible wallhack" or "headphones"

2) Not wrong, first time around I was banned when I was killing admin over and over again. He went to spectate and saw shoot me shoot thru walls. What did removed FPS limit let me see through walls or something?

3) Isn't it? The YT channel is purely to show how my game looks like and to prove that I am not using any cheats to them. Whenever I post those videos on specific server forums, I get unbanned. Except this one and 2 others, who refused to unban me due to "edited wh out of video" :D

4) Don't call me a cheater, I do not hack. You clearly have no idea what cheating is. You will tell me - unfair advantage. Define unfair please. Having a gaming mouse? - Unfair. Having good headphones? - Unfair. Removing FPS limit? - Unfair.

5) That was not an admin. Some guy was complaining that quickscope has "aim assist", I am pretty sure admin cannot be so delusional to think that aim assist even exists on PC. But then again You have undefined rule of "No quickscoping" so I am not sure about the intelligence of the admins.

Looks like Your understanding of cheating and this game itself is very limited, I bet You give permanent bans to every promod player that enters Your server. Besides Your server enforces faster movement and a literally !promod command which changes the graphics more than any cfg can change, but You give these kinds of bans? Honestly this kind of attitude is a great platform to enforce 0 skill gap between the players which is good on You.

Maybe one day You will come to senses, but I doubt it. Good luck to You.

Unban appeal 2 weeks 3 days ago #11256

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
21629 Ban 14 day temp ban, for \"Using modified cfg files not allowed on our servers\" Mon, 23/12/19 (01:14) =|h4x|=Psyclone

As you can see your first ban was for doing exactly what you are still doing, we do not ban for killing admin, I rarely play and was not even playing both times you got banned.

You seem to forget you posted your cheat cfg file here for all to see. That is what gives you an unfair advantage but I can see trying to reason with you does no good.

Have a nice life...on other servers lol

P.S. you might want to go to youtube and search for COD4 aim assist, silent aim, code hook, roccat etc.
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.

Unban appeal 4 days 16 hours ago #11316

• towelie
Obviously You can't read, you have nothing to say against any of my points that I raised.

Show me, where is any command in my config that gives unfair advantage?

My headphones alone give me huge advantage, You gonna ban headphones also?

Ye enjoy Your noob friendly server.

P.S.

You might want to go to youtube and search for - tutorial how to get more than 50 IQ, use brain etc.

Unban appeal 4 days 13 hours ago #11317

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
:silly: :blink: :oops: :woohoo: :whistle:
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds