Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Appeal a Ban

Appeal a Ban 3 weeks 9 hours ago #11229

• Darkhan
Good afternoon comrades, the reason for this topic is to clarify the situation of my permanent ban.
Today around 8 pm I made a couple of comments without grievance to comrade h4x Mav,
The Cbn administrator asked me what I said to Mav, that he did not defer to make offenses towards a woman, which I never did.

Then I started to tell the Spanish-speaking players what happened and the administrator cbn said he did not understand us contemptuously.

Later, when I was telling them about the problem and without receiving a warning from the server system, the administrator made an offense towards me, which they can verify in the console, his comment was Shut the F up
which we know although I do not explicitly mean the F, which is why I also insulted him and got upset and mentioned Mexico, and I replied, of course I will not allow them to insult me ​​and although I insult I do not think I deserve a Permanent Ban and I believe the It should also deserve a sanction, Thanks for your attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Appeal a Ban 3 weeks 8 hours ago #11231

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 391
You got 3 day ban, yeah my Spanish is not that great but you were harassing player named Mav who is Spanish and a female, then I dropped it but you decided to tell everyone how stupid I was because I did not understand Spanish (which I do) then called me a bastard among other insults, does not matter that I told you to shut the F up. You should have taken the hint. I stick up for my members here.
Cat named Brian

Appeal a Ban 2 weeks 5 days ago #11238

• Darkhan
i never were harassing to Mav ,but its ok ill ask the sorry of Mav , and sorry bro for the disrespect and bad words to you.

Appeal a Ban 2 weeks 5 days ago #11239

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
Yeah no problem, no hard feelings :)
Cat named Brian

Appeal a Ban 2 weeks 4 days ago #11240

• Daniel
Hello good afternoon I wanted to comment that tonight I was playing on the gameranger death match server and I was doing well and suddenly an admin said that I had the cfj modified but I did not know that I was talking because I installed the game 3 days ago and the only thing that I did was install patch 1.7 but not modified anything else and he didn't let me explain or tell me that he was talking and I ban for 6 days so I claim a unban because the only thing I did was play the legal and receive a ban so I don't understand Thank you.

Appeal a Ban 2 weeks 4 days ago #11241

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
What is your in game name?
Cat named Brian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds