Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban for spawns shooting

Ban for spawns shooting 3 weeks 1 day ago #11224

• Little Drinker
  • Thank you received: 1
I am just banned for spawn shooting.One of your admins constantly kick me for that,now ban.It is not true.He do that only because i play good.Every one do that when there is much players in game.i am killed so many times from campers shooting in spawn place.Like this time...but he never look and warn others only me.I never camp...i run thru the map end i kill players on spawn place when i run into them.What do u you expect.To do nothing and let them kill me? It is not impossibly to not kill anyone on spawn when on server is more then 15 players or u will be killed by them.Others don't do the same? I never camp in one plays...i run almost all the time...i stop only when i have to let air or helli. If that is problem then set server to have few second on spawn place that player cant be killed when he spawn.
I wont to see recorded demo why i was banned. I play more fair then half of players on server.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred

Ban for spawns shooting 2 weeks 5 days ago #11237

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 43
I already talked to you in the server, and please do not run from respawn point to respawn point..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds