Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: banned - dre - reason: chiter

banned - dre - reason: chiter 3 weeks 3 days ago #11045

• dre
Hi all,

I've really enjoyed playing, and supporting, the server over the past few months. This is my favorite place to play cod4, and given that I play on Macs, one of the only because Mac's haven't been given access to v1.8 yet :)

Yesterday and today, I was playing on the server and I was relatively sure that some people were suspecting that I was cheating but I was definitely hitting my stride in the server and going on some good kill streaks. Specifically mav and maybe another one or two were suspecting, but I wasn't totally sure as I've got maybe a beginners/intermediate level of knowledge of spanish and couldn't quite translate the convo, but no harm no foul. I haven't been cheating, and in order to cover my butt, I actually started recording my game play the last couple nights from my phone of my screen so you can see what I see. I am happy to send over a few videos to help provide evidence for my case.

I have also had my CFG inspected by Cat/Psyclone and been cleared, the CFG can still be found here: www.clanh4x.cf/forum/call-of-duty-4/2530...e-to-post-here#10814

I've been told that it appears to be a modded CFG, but I assure you that I haven't modded it other than some minor button preferences for combat/looking. Apparently Mac's appear as if they are modded CFGs.

All this said, would you like me to provide the videos? I have about 3 hours of footage, so I idealistically don't want to share all of it but can if needed. I know that you tend to take videos of people before banning them, and I hope that maybe I have footage of that exact moment of me not hacking/cheating on my phone. I was recording maybe 70% of the time i was playing. Should I just share it with Cat/Psyclone via Facebook or is another, more public way, preferred?

Thanks for your time and the server! Hope to keep playing and supporting it!

dre
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by dre.
The topic has been locked.

banned - dre - reason: chiter 3 weeks 3 days ago #11046

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
Disculpe usted no es bienvenido gracias por jugar , pero no regresará jamás
matutex

banned - dre - reason: chiter 3 weeks 3 days ago #11047

• dre
Hi Matutex,

Thanks for the reply. I guess my only question is why? Can you please review my game play footage from the last few nights? There is visual proof that I am not cheating in these four videos:

Wetwork from 2/1/2020: drive.google.com/open?id=1J3O91gWfYWAs5SI324Vs_ImVg18854Ne
Crash from 1/31/2020: drive.google.com/open?id=136J20O7GbfNpHGc9xNoo2AvkkRpeQnRc
Bloc from 2/1/2020: drive.google.com/open?id=1TvgpGWPW5ur6asINQY9S58V3-zCGyO72
Broadcast from 2/1/2020: drive.google.com/open?id=1RWCZy07z_3mQczpjiyuwL8ISy_LhArwN

I have a little more play footage but this is a summary of my best games that I've recorded over the last two days. I believe though that most of these games you were actually spectating me or others as you are in the game. For instance, in wetwork and in block from above, you are in these videos.

I would like to request that you please review this video, along with other h4x members as well to prove my innocence here so that we can settle this.

Thanks for your time.

dre

banned - dre - reason: chiter 1 week 6 days ago #11082

• =|h4x|=Somal
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 164
Your ban was removed couple of days after.....sorry for inconvenience as you was banned without proper procedure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dre
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds