Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for cheating without the slightest proof

Banned for cheating without the slightest proof 4 weeks 1 day ago #11024

• Jk
Racist admin just comes online and bans me for "cheating" without any kind of proof except his expertise is assume. If you have any proof I'd love to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for cheating without the slightest proof 4 weeks 22 hours ago #11027

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 377
Post your cfg here, but I am not sure how you are going to prove you are not walling.

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.

Mac

Places/username*/library/Application Support/Call of Duty 4/players/profiles/username*/config_mp.cfg

Steam

C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4\players\profiles\user

Other

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CallofDuty4MW\players\profiles\username

and last time I checked Nazi is not a racist word ;)
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 4 weeks 22 hours ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.

Banned for cheating without the slightest proof 4 weeks 21 hours ago #11028

• Jk
cfg: I removed this

Not sure how this is going to prove anything indeed. But you guys should really consider implementing a screenshot system. This "I'll ban you because I think you're cheating" is a little bit outdated, no?

Also telling a German to go back to a Nazi server surely can be considered racist I'm sure ;)
Last Edit: 4 weeks 19 hours ago by =|h4x|=psyclone. Reason: Removed cfg so others do not see it

Banned for cheating without the slightest proof 4 weeks 19 hours ago #11029

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 377
One of the problems is, we do not allow modded cfg's and I could see that you were using one. The cfg you posted is modded looks like a variant of Kushy's cfg. Normal cfg is about 11 - 12kbs, yours is 21kb, some of the commands are for a promod server though and do not work on our server, but you do have a couple of lines that you cannot use on our server. So it is up to you if you want to remove them or use a stock cfg. We prefer you to just use a stock cfg, there are so many lines to check that it is hard to sit here and help edit the whole cfg. The decision is yours.

As far as Nazi goes, Ok, I will tell you, we have a German hacker that causes me a lot of grief, he uses VPN and uses different names but I have found if I say Nazi, he comes out of shell and I know it is him, sorry about that, but it is the only tool available to get him ;)

I am also going to remove your cfg from your post because it shows an rcon password, in it, I am not sure if that is your or what, but we do not want others to see that.
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 4 weeks 19 hours ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds