Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prosperity ban

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 2 days ago #11011

• Nate
After having played on this server for close to a year now I have loved every second of it. Even though the bans were annoying they would get appealed and be over with. I even had a admin change my ways (Brian) after he banned the first time when I was cheating (walls). My current ban is confusing and unfair to me as I was accused of being someone with the same IP though ISPs hand out multiple of the same IPs to people but that's not my point here. My main problem with this ban is if I was the person I was accused of being why am I being banned now and not nearly a year ago if we had the same ip address? especially if that person played before I did. I would think that when I first joined y'all would see my IP matched that persons and banned me but it took nearly a year to do so. It just confuses me and doesn't make sense. I'm not expecting to get unbanned but I just wanted to share my thoughts on so. Also there are three people in texas from what i found out with my ip so i dont know if that causes problems or not. anyways I'm putting the hat up on this server until someday if ever I get unbanned and am able to play this server again. I forever give my love to select admins and player on this server as they were great people. However I do think some admins do abuse power and im not calling out the one that banned me. I'm talking from seeing it happen and some bans on here. I love this server and I love y'all and even though I wont be able to play I will donate when possible to keep the server going as people need to enjoy one of the few good ones. I hope my thoughts on the ban kinda help but im not expecting anything. I hope best and hope someday I may be able to play again.

Also here's a picture showing multiple people have my ip in different places just so you know im pulling your strings:
drive.google.com/open?id=1RNPZXrTgHk-tTg5XwXTr0AsWvFQy0_u7

Bye all <3
Thanks for the gameplay

-Nate (Prosperity)
The notorious Prosperity <3...
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Nate.
The topic has been locked.

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 2 days ago #11012

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
mira no se que quieres pero al server no regresas
matutex

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 2 days ago #11013

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
www.twitch.tv/videos/490669012?collection=9bbEeYnVyhU7Mw asi es como juegas en nuestro server ?? desaparece de aquí basura no me hagas perder el tiempo maldito tramposo
matutex
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by =|h4x|=MATUTEX. Reason: ban

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 1 day ago #11014

• Nate
no need to be so toxic man, I'm just wishing best for the server and giving a goodbye as I know I'm probably not getting unbanned, especially with someone like you as admin. Like I said I'll donate to the server because I've always liked the server from when I started playing nearly a year ago. So I'm gonna donate cause I dont wanna see one of the few good servers die. You need to chill for once and just not be so arrogant. I wish best for this community. Thanks

-Nate (Prosperity)

And yes i play aggressive in the gameplay, sorry i dont camp

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 1 day ago #11015

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
Por si no te enteras estás expulsado , y por si no sabes no se permite skins en nuestro server , y tampoco otra modificación , que te ayude ver mejor , por lo tanto gracias por tu dinero me compraré un chaleco antibalas , no eres y no serás bienvenido aquí , eres el más tramposo de todos que se cree un bien jugador por donar dinero , te suguiero no vuelvas puedo vigilante y sacarte uantaa veces entres , y puedo ser lo más tóxico que desee usted es un 4 de copas
matutex

Prosperity ban 4 weeks 1 day ago #11017

• Nate
Youre so toxic. weapon skins are allowed as i have been told by other admins. yes i did have player skins but i removed them after that clip when brian told me too because i asked what was allowed and wasnt to prevent bans. weapon skins are cosmetic, in no way does a gold usp make me see better, my glasses do. youre just a toxic admin that cant except im a good player and that im better. Yes i play aggressive, yes i have WEAPON skins, yes i DID have player skins but have been removed for a very very long time if you even take a second to look at any clip ive sent. Ive asked admins and they say weapon skns and my one grenade skins are allowed. so stop trying to find any little reason to bash me. youre toxic and cant accept im a better player. I have lots of respect for everyone of this server. have a good one. you try to hard btw

-Nate (Prosperity)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds