Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal.. Again

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10987

• Nate
Look I love this server and I love the people on it but this is the 4th time being banned and having to appeal because they are jumping to conclusions assuming I'm cheating or something. I literally record every game why would I cheat.
For example this time I was banned because they said I was some "TehManii3" guy. I don't even know who that is. The only name I go by is Prosperity, except on the forums, I go by Nate on here. I love you guys and this server but Y'all have to watch some admins because this is getting excessive. Can't enjoy one game without being banned or accused or kicked. No disrespect or anything, just trying to shine light on this situation. anyways I'm posting game play of the game I got banned and a game from a day or two ago.

This is the player I'm being accused of being:https://www.clanh4x.cf/forum/profile/3213-tehmanii3

Game play of me getting banned and accused without question:

Other gameplay from a day or two ago (long gameplay, around a hour): drive.google.com/open?id=1hZ5mZvVNuZjwMD7J3krKtzDhIjkWKUa0

This gameplay is a very large file (7.6gb) so its understandable if you do not want to download nor watch.
The notorious Prosperity <3...
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by Nate. Reason: extra info and gameplau
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10988

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
es mi ban y es permanente no regrese jamas
matutex

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10989

• Nate
No offense but it doesn't make sense why I'm being perm banned. I don't know who "TehManii3" is nor do I cheat. I mean look at the gameplay. I've only ever been known as Prosperity look at my recent topics. This is an unfair ban considering there is no evidence being shown that I am this so called "TehManii3" guy. I'm being banned just because. It sucks I've waited all this time just to play on this server again just to get banned for an unfair reason. I've provided my proof for my appeal clearly showing I'm not "TehManii3" and there is more gameplay showing my name has never been ""TehManii3" and my screen name has only been Prosperity

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10990

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
hoooo a no ser que vivas en la misma casa ?? creo que eres un mentiroso , jamas regresaras
matutex

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10991

• Nate
Where is the proof? the logs showing I'm the person you are accusing my of being? I have showed my gameplay and many other gameplays of me playing as PROSPERITY. You can see them on my recent topics. This literally makes zero sense at all. The only other screen names I have used that I remember are: Nate, Aqua, Rose, and Deagle. I would like to get a second admin to check this statement you are giving me. Because of no disrespect, I'm not believe what you are telling me. So I would like another to check into this situation of give and outside look on this please because this seems unfair and on sided like as if I don't have a voice and my evidence and proof is being thrown in the trash

Ban Appeal.. Again 1 month 2 days ago #10992

• Nate
www.gametracker.com/player/TehManii3/66.150.121.164:28931/

This is the player you are accusing me of being of, if you can see his register date and first play time is a whole 2 years before mine. I didn't even have a pc to play cod4 at the time. He has entirely different stats as I do.

www.gametracker.com/player/Prosperity/66.150.121.164:28931/

This is my player stats on y'alls server and you can see my first play date is in 2019 and the stats are leagues different from his

Just more proof showing I'm not this person you're claiming me to be
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds