Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned under suspicion of Modified Config?

Banned under suspicion of Modified Config? 1 week 4 days ago #10685

• Jake
Hello there I go by "Jac" on COD4 PC servers,
I was just notified just a moment ago that I was banned due to suspicion of cheating on one of your guys' servers on the map Crossfire. I was sniping as I usually do on the game and have made a multitude of montages/videos of me doing so over the past years, though not on the PC platform.

I am here to have an understanding as to why I was banned under a suspicion when I have not done anything to suspect myself cheating, I have made a montage even recently that I will link that shows I am not of the cheating type and that I have done the Sniping way of playing since the dawn of MW2. I want to come to an agreement here and post my config so you can see that I have nothing modified in the original config of my game and that it is a matter of using a good mouse, mousepad, and a 144hz monitor that I am playing on, nothing more nothing less.

Here is my most recent montage that I have created to showcase that I don't cheat and have a respectable reputation of how my gameplay is.

Thank you.
-Jac
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned under suspicion of Modified Config? 1 week 3 days ago #10686

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 358
First off you were told that Quickscope is not allowed on our servers but you continued, but you can post your cfg here, we will take a look at it.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake

Banned under suspicion of Modified Config? 1 week 3 days ago #10687

• Jake
I was not told about that and thus shouldn't be appropriate due to it not being the offense that I was banned for, I was told to stop but not told it wasn't legal to do so in the server just to clarify correctly. The guy was suspicious off the get go in the server after only a couple kills but he was speaking in spanish and thus most of his messages were not translated to me thoroughly just so you understand from my perspective.

Here's the config, everything is original and not altered:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by =|h4x|=psyclone. Reason: Hid the cfg from guest

Banned under suspicion of Modified Config? 1 week 3 days ago #10688

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 358
Well quickscoping and QS cfg normally go hand and hand hence the ban reason, but OK, this is a clean cfg, and I removed the ban, but Do not Quickscope on our server, thanks
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds