Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: respawn killing

respawn killing 1 week 5 days ago #10682

• Udaff_KAA
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello! Please indicate the time at which targeted "respawn killing" takes place?
"respawn killing" - implies shooting at one point (where the respawn of the players). Something I do not observe this. Some kind of mysticism. I would like to see this on video. It looks like we have a different idea about this. Thanks.

GUID: dabe7d0c

Video.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

respawn killing 1 week 5 days ago #10683

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 43
i think i would be rude if i don't respond to your post. but i have talked to the other admin's and you recorded yourself spawn killing in this video. i am not sure but i think this will be your last video and game on our server.. sorry man..

respawn killing 1 week 5 days ago #10684

• Udaff_KAA
  • Thank you received: 6
=h4x=Pred wrote:
i think i would be rude if i don't respond to your post. but i have talked to the other admin's and you recorded yourself spawn killing in this video. i am not sure but i think this will be your last video and game on our server.. sorry man..

Something I do not quite understand you. I do not trace logic. Video once again shows that I did not violate anything. Why am I being banned? The most logical version is that this is a personal dislike?
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds