Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 30 day temp for "Wall Hack"

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 3 weeks ago #10677

• Shnazzle
  • Twitch.tv/Shnazzle
As stated in the title, i received a 30 day temp ban for accused wallhacking, but i'm a clean player. Playing as usual for a few hours, some people were getting upset or just saying i was fishy or whatever, i have been called much worse so it was no biggy. then some people were starting to accuse me of said walls while i was just wallbanging some common spots, i just thought it was funny, and again nothing really unusual when i play shooters. Some of these players were simply bad, like i would see their dot on the uav and still be sitting there when i peek the corner, or they were sitting in the same corner they killed me or a bunch of other things. I wasn't about to sacrifice how i play because of how someone thinks, and even on the match i received the ban, another h4x member that was spectating agreed that i wasn't walling. it seems there was some debate between like, half a dozen people in spanish and english before i was banned but, it seems someone just got trigger happy.

Not sure how i can assure you all that i am indeed a legitimate player... i do have a twitch, but i haven't streamed lately because of strange internet issues among other reasons. i do rub shoulders with some seriously competitive pc cod players, people from UE, vibe, nbk, namp... yada yada, not a lot of those guys care to go back to the older cods though.. but i grew up on these games!

Everything is the same name, Shnazzle.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 3 weeks ago #10678

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 364
You were wall banging like crazy, but you shot too many players you just could not see. Your video will be reviewed by the admins.
Cat named Brian

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 3 weeks ago #10680

• Shnazzle
  • Twitch.tv/Shnazzle
Well that's all sort of subjective isn't it? If i can see a dot on the minimap on the other end of a (probably) thin wall, and i have deep impact AND i get a hitmarker, why would i stop shooting... plus the server's "hardcore", it's really, really easy to just spam a wall until you hit something if you think someone is there. part of the reason i dont like hardcore is because core seems to negate a lot of the nonsensical "lucky" kills; you actually gotta track and hit someone 4+ times, which imho increases the skill ceiling. If someone runs into a room and doesn't come out the other end, it would be smart to 'check' the typical corners of said room, right? Half the fun of this game compared to cod2 (which is so old bullet pen didn't exist) or even newer cods like bo4 (where wallbangs are actually quite limited depending on the wall you're shooting, plus you almost HAVE to have fmj) is the amount of wallbangable surfaces.

Really just hoping to get a quick unban because it seems this is one of the few populated cod4 servers i have a decent ping to.. i sat in the ts3 for hours last night hoping someone would come in and chat, but it seems yall are probably on your discord, which i cannot find anywhere; i would appreciate if somebody would send an invite to me.

bit of a rambling sidenote, (not entirely relevant, you can stop here if you want) but i remember thinking to myself recently, how much better the newer cods could be if they went back to a server browser system instead of automated lobbies, automated administration ect. like there are some really irrefutable, blatant cheaters that can have the run of the place for months simply because there's nobody to get rid of them in time. plus being able to choose your ping was just, so so good. but now, i don't know.. i completely forgot how serious i had to take hackusations on these types of games, if any of them were left undefended they could spell out a ban because it looked like you didn't care. meanwhile on these newer lobby-based cods that are relatively unadministrated, you can poke fun at people who accused you, you could really get an insight on their perspective of disbelief that there's people that good. This whole experience reminds me of mus1ck (an ex-pro battlefield player) and his experience on bf4, another server browser based shooter albeit newer. despite thousands of hours of streaming battlefield and videos of him competing on LAN among other things, by the time the next battlefield came out he and his friends only had a handful of servers to play on because of the sheer stonewall perspective some server owners had and how much of a strangling grip they wanted over the playerbase on their server.. its a bit more than a bit depressing. i mean, just look at his friend and teammate's most popular video (youtube blackmesatech, aka "Ravic" ingame) and tell me how disgusting and out of control that server owner is..

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 3 weeks ago #10681

• =|h4x|=psyclone
You need to find another server to play on.
Cat named Brian

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 2 weeks ago #10689

forgive I don't speak english and no hey where to post it but I was banned now for using cheater but I was recording the game, it was a long time since I played the cod and came back today to remember my patent is low and was killing well in the game I think That was the reason why please look at my live I was doing at the time and follow my moves. I await answer !!! Follow the link
if there is anything wrong in the text forgive me for using google translate

www.facebook.com/101646907976917/videos/2486419371484849/

VASiliPR grato

30 day temp for "Wall Hack" 1 month 2 weeks ago #10691

• =|h4x|=psyclone
VASiliPR la prohibición ha sido eliminada
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds