Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 3 days ago #10647

Hello guys,
I had been banned for the topic reason and the admin didn't let me know what is wrong with my config or which config lines are forbidden, as i know the rules, nothing in the config is forbidden. I downloaded the config like 8 years ago, if i'm correct it was Paradox config. So i clearly don't understand why admin didn't let me know first what should i do and instead of it he banned me to 5 dec. Im enjoying and playing at your server for years and i using this config since than. So my question is can you let me know which commends are at your black list and i will remove it, because i don't want any trouble, i just want to have some fun at your server. I hope you will help to fix this ban problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 3 days ago #10649

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 364
lol, when you got called for using modified cfg you left the game so how was admin suppose to talk to you?

Paradox cfg is not allowed, anything made by eSuba is not allowed, only thing you can do is uninstall the game and go back to stock version then post here the proof that you did, then we can let you back into game, that is your decision to make.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: uNL Hypocritical

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 3 days ago #10650

My config

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 3 days ago #10651

I haven't left the game, i was still playing and suprisly banned, but okey i can do it. Thank you anyway for respond

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 3 days ago #10652

Can't i just delete the config and restart the game or make it to the default version without unistall the game?

Using modified cfg files not allowed on our server 2 months 2 days ago #10654

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 364
Some cfg's you can, but Paradox is another one of those sticky clingy cfg's that doesn't like to go away.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds