Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 3 weeks 1 day ago #10646

• Eric
logged on on for a couple hours to grind some games. as usual plenty of people call me a wh. today although, an admin called me out for being invisible (IGN: the truth) and kicked me despite having 31 deaths, most deaths on my team mind you, and not being invisible. I join back and asked how i was invis, no response. Next game im high fragging on strike and get banned for a wh, while people in chat are calling me profanities and admins are watching them and not giving warnings. I frequently drop 100+ kills on the hc war server but this is the first time admins take action against my alleged hacks but refuse to give warnings to people cussing me out.
I will also say that half of players in a server call me out on camping with lmg's in the videos linked below you will see the "camping" from my perspective. i beg to differ but admin feedback is valuable.

Below you can find linked videos of those matches that i saved and spectate my gameplay from my perspective. I will give a forewarning that there is music in these videos that contain profanity that i was listening to at the time if you are sensitive to that, please mute the video.

Link to video in question:
Near the end of the gameplay in this video I stun the player (IGN: Davicito) run past and shoot him while he aims and fires at a wall (because of the stun). I believe the spectator at the time (IGN: the truth) didnt see the stun grenade and only saw me run past him while he shot at a wall so i believe it was just bad timing while he was spectating. i then get kicked for being invisiible (not banned?)

Link to video in question:
For the next clip i am just fragging out on strike and get banned for a wh. The gameplay below will without a doubt, prove that i do not wh as my aim is less than precise and quite lackluster really.

It is unfortunate that i have been banned on this server, as it is my favourite, and I hope the admins wil take the time to review my case and appeal this based on the footage available. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear back soon.

(IGN:Aheric)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 3 weeks 1 day ago #10655

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 358
You can become invisible due to the Predator glitch, and you Yes, you were invisible, you can still be killed with random gun fire, nades, airtstrikes, etc. but you are supposed to jump out of game and rejoin.

Your cfg does not look normal man, can you post it here to check?

As far as the WH goes, you will have to wait for the admin that banned you.

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here
Cat named Brian

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 3 weeks 1 day ago #10656

• Eric
Thanks for the reply. I had no idea of an invis pred glitch i apologize for indirectly abusing that.
my cfg can be found here: www.4shared.com/file/aOGdwLzriq/config.html

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 3 weeks 22 hours ago #10659

• =|h4x|=psyclone
There a couple of files that look alike but we need config_mp.cfg
Cat named Brian

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 3 weeks 17 hours ago #10660

• Eric

Kicked for "invis" Banned for "wh" until dec 21st 2 weeks 4 days ago #10666

• =|h4x|=psyclone
The cfg isn't exactly stock, but not that bad, this line needs to go: bind E "weapnext; wait 2; weapnext"

Not sure where the admin that banned you is, I will see if I can get him to come over.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds