Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7

FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7 2 months 3 days ago #10638

• FiftyDeep
FiftyDeep here, I thought we were good, but here I am lol. I never hacked on this server once. 100% legit. Here's proof. Cat I sent you the CFG on discord. The video will show nothing is visually altered to where I gain any advantage over players. You never told me to stop using Floeee's CFG at all on discord, and you said I was good in game. If it's really a big issue, I'll remove the cfg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7 2 months 2 days ago #10653

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 364
Only because I am not real familiar with Floe's cfg, and Yes I let you continue to play, but I cannot let one player use a modded cfg and ban the next, rules are rules, and then I started getting reports on you, so that does not help. Also part of the problem is, you said you removed it and you never did. All you have to do is remove the cfg, that one is pretty intrusive and sticky, so you would probably have to uninstall game and reinstall, then post the results here and I can remove ban.
Cat named Brian

FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7 2 months 2 days ago #10657

• FiftyDeep
Okay, I will do so and update you. How do you want me to show these results? Also, don't call me a liar man, I'm a pretty fair person and I don't lie about stupid things. The video in the first post and when ATTILA was complaining, I was using the default cfg because I was originally running Cod 1.7, and I installed cod4x last night right before I recorded that gameplay. That video shows the default cfg and I wasn't lying or going against Attila when he complained to me. I'm just good at call of duty because it's easy. The cfg from floe was only visual upping the contrast and making the game more vibrant. When you download the zip off cfg factory, there's two folders containing two different cfgs, one for tryhards and the other one for gfx. I don't understand whats the issue with using a different cfg if it doesn't give me any advantage over another player but only improves the visual quality of the game. But I'll do what you ask, and when I get called a cheater, please don't come at me like this again, im all skill buddy.

FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7 2 months 1 day ago #10662

• FiftyDeep
I installed my default cfg, and deleted the old one. I'll provide a link to Floee's cfg and the stock one for you to compare the two. The images provided show my current cfg (STOCK) as of now. I hope this enough to clarify I'm using a clean cfg.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

FLOE'S FILMTWEAKS: CLICK HERE
CFG I'm using(STOCK):CLICK HERE

FiftyDeep| =|h4x|=War 24/7 2 months 1 day ago #10663

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 364
Very good, the ban has been removed
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds