Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 1 month 17 hours ago #10612

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 358
I am sure now it just comes down to your insults of pretty much every admin and actually we have discussed your situation in depth, but unfortunately you keep digging yourself a deeper hole. It's like, why invite that one guy who is always causing problems, to the party.
Cat named Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 1 month 17 hours ago #10613

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 358
I tried to help you and actually let you back onto the server only to have you publicly exhort my reputation. As you already have stated, only the admin that banned you can remove the ban and calling us cowards? Well that is your fault. If you took some time and spectated normal players, you will notice that even in your own video, your play is abnormal, hands never come off the AK like yours do.
Cat named Brian

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 1 month 3 hours ago #10616

• jalal
Hi
i saw some of your topics
its really surprising...... your desire to join the server and keep making topics....20 lines replies and etc
your game play looks like SnD player btw not tdm players......
even though i didn't see any kind of cheats ( or chit! ) in your video....let me tell u something:

task manager shows nothing....every 3rd party program can be rename to some regular exe file...so u cant detect them
and worse you don't even need 3rd party program to cheat....some sorts of codes in console and done which im not interested to explain
Moss+Demo.....only acceptable proofs for me since 2013 with seeing new kind of cheats around..

i don't know you will get unban or not..... its still an active game with lots of servers anyway
Good Luck

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 4 weeks 8 hours ago #10622

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 75
I am admin for almost 4 years now we are the number one server worldwide okaga is never we are wrong we always have proofs videos for our ban
;)

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 3 weeks 6 days ago #10623

• okaga
  • Thank you received: 2
But you ARE wrong. You always have video proof, but I literally have video proof of my screen also. I have offered multiple times to prove that you're wrong, but you won't give me the chance, and now even though this is my thread, all of my posts in here have been deleted so it looks like people are replying to no one.

Why are the admins scared to be wrong about my ban 3 weeks 6 days ago #10624

• okaga
  • Thank you received: 2
You aren't even willing to have a discussion with me about the ban, you're saying you're right, but you have provided no proof of me cheating, but i have provided 2+ hours of requested footage of me not cheating. So even though you can see my screen and I have been willing to do whatever you guys wanted to prove my innocence, i am still wrong?

Or could you be wrong? at this point you all KNOW i'm not cheating, but don't want to unban me because i've spoke out against the dysfunctionality of the admin team during my case and you all got your feelings hurt, and yet, you still are being dysfunctional towards this case. grow up, the entire admin team are middle aged men, why are you all crybabies when it comes to someone speaking out when you're wrong? (i'm sure that comment will also hurt your feelings) literally trying to silence me like some north korean government instead of just having an actual conversation about this situation where I can provide more evidence to show i am clean because 2+ hours of footage clearly wasn't enough.

so explain, instead of giving me a fair chance, why are you SO unwilling to converse with me about the ban?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds