Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wrongfully banned?

Wrongfully banned? 3 weeks 1 day ago #10517

• Brody
Game name -->: S0L4R
Hey I was playing your guys server recently and I was banned. Atilla I think was the name of the admin who banned me. He said I used a modified CFG file and WH. Is there a way i can get this appealed? I have played your server many times, played the exact same way and never had a issue with anyone. I play a lil speedy with my high sense but it doesn't mean i cheat. Just tryna play some cod4. Someone help me out plz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wrongfully banned? 3 weeks 1 day ago #10518

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
You will need to post your cfg file here

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.

Wrongfully banned? 2 weeks 5 days ago #10525

• Brody
Just uploaded it :P. drive.google.com/open?id=1MGqN4XB0OL0x34hvdrhSU9_cOAIsI7FW hopefully this helps

Wrongfully banned? 2 weeks 4 days ago #10532

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
That cfg is clean, I have doubts it was the one you were playing with because it is a brand new cfg, but I am going to give you another chance anyways, please obey the rules and NO quickscoping either, not allowed on our server.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds