Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned on hardcore server

Banned on hardcore server 1 month 1 week ago #10568

• =|h4x|=Scot
  • Thank you received: 75
Change your key CD i see you are unban
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned on hardcore server 1 month 4 days ago #10600

• cristiano
banned again because I used the admin tag h4x = | h4x | = and with the nickname suggesting hackers, I did not know that TAG was admin, and also do not want to generate confusion by norecoil, because I use steam, however, now, I'm using the nick bot11, I apologize, and please remove the Permanent ban.

Banned on hardcore server 1 month 3 days ago #10603

• cristiano
wen i try to change my !fps many times same time, the server meaning up me says a lot, he says, shut up!!, but i am only making change on !fps and my ping its around 230, many mensagens sended for the change !fps, many time not are showed for me. and the server undertood wrong banned me :unsure:

Banned on hardcore server 1 month 10 hours ago #10615

• cristiano
I got it wrong about the tag, I thought everyone could use it on any server, there is read more, and I didn't click it, imagining that everyone could use the tag h4x or | h4x |, (07 Apr 2016
Every Clan member should use = h4x = or = | h4x | = Tag on our website in his Name especially all of our Admins. its Mandatory), sorry, about the name norecoil, I've changed to bot11 until, and h4x, vzla and iceops, are the best servers, release me on your TDM server!
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds