Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned on hardcore server

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 2 days ago #10435

• heat
Hi, I was just issued a ban for cheating while playing on your hardcore server. I assure you im not cheating and I dont really have proof otherwise, but I dont think the person administrating the ban had proof either. The last thing I remember doing was on crash wallbanging a player top blue because I had just died to them and spawned fairly close to blue, so I just spammed and killed him. I used to play a bunch of promod so I know a lot of wallbangs and grenade spots, and currently I am playing semi-pro CSGO. So my aim I think is above average, but I really was falsely banned and think I should be unbanned. I was only playing on your server for about 15, or 20 minutes. My ingame name was ' heat ' . Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 1 day ago #10437

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
Yep you had some suspicious kills for sure, but the main problem is, your account lines up with a player that was previously perm banned. I will submit your video to the admin group for review, in the mean time you can post your cfg file here and any videos or screenshots of your game play, thanks. Also, have you used any other names on our server?

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 1 day ago #10438

• heat
Ye this is a friends cd key, but my guid should stay the same correct? I can go back to my original CD key if needed but I dont think my guid should change. I can post my cfg file sure, but for screenshots or video, that was my first time opening cod4 to actually play cod4 and not codjumper in something like over a year so I wasnt exactly going to stream or record or anything like that. Its hard to say if I had any other alias that I used on the server, maybe ' The Kame Style ' Im pretty sure that was my first time connecting though. My name is usually heat.
drive.google.com/open?id=1nghqdCCc8RIkBslORQsVUL7lxuo_2Z7Y first link is just condif.cfg file
drive.google.com/open?id=1HzemCo0PLB-F9uepf1d-Ify_osc3RjTd 2nd link is config-3B07F2AC-0018161 file

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 1 day ago #10439

• heat
I should mention I am from the USA, not sure if the other player that is banned is also from USA, but figured it might be helpful to know

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 1 day ago #10440

• heat
I can link some cod4 videos for proof of me not being a bad player or something lmao idk if this will help,

Banned on hardcore server 4 weeks 1 day ago #10444

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
Oh I forgot to mention that is not the correct cfg file, we need config_mp.cfg, sometimes it is located under appdata
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds