Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perma Bannned?

Perma Bannned? 1 month 2 days ago #10394

Good night, I was just playing on of your servers (Address: 66.150.121.164 Port: 28931) and I was doing pretty decently for a hardcore match, Since I thought was a vanilla game but it was hardcore with FoV and Speed Modifier? So i kept playing.

One of your mods complement on a trick shot i did with an M16? Seconds after I go up a staircase pre-fire a common spot where they are camping and my UAV is showing and he says I'm hacker and bans me?

Don't make a fast phase hardcore server if your moderators can't distinguish a difference between a cheater and a fast reaction to a fast pase.

So yeah I got false banned.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Perma Bannned? 1 month 1 day ago #10398

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
First of all it is never good to make an appeal by insulting the admin, I have been admin in this game since 2007 btw.

Don't make a fast phase hardcore server if your moderators can't distinguish a difference between a cheater and a fast reaction to a fast pase.

You were reported as cheating as player named LeopardPTA, then as I was watching you, you changed name to Ryan Turner for some reason and right after it looks as if you turned on WH, I have seen that many many times so there is reason to be suspicious, also I see this is first time on our server so yeah, you are the expert on our server. That wasn't a compliment about a trick shot, I was saying nice trick because you got reported as WH (probably unbeknownst to you) then you changed name.

We will review your video and get back to you.
Cat named Brian
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by =|h4x|=psyclone.

Perma Bannned? 1 month 1 day ago #10400

If I'm having a great time and I get ban for no reason I will be upset. And what's the problem if changing name? I realised half way that I had my friend's name cause of a lan party we had.

And you've to still explain which wallhack, tracers, sound, uav, commun spawn or spots to camp and average body height where you should aim and pre shoot majority of the corner if know there's something on the other side.

I've much better things to do then be hacking.

And if I sound or sounded rude I'm any manner I apologise simply upset that wanted to have a good time before heading to work.

Perma Bannned? 1 month 1 day ago #10403

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
The problem with the name change is that there are several hackers associated with this IP including [3s] Ferka aka Big Cock Betty aka <><>><><> aka gang gang gang which are known wall hacks and aimbots. I am going to remove the ban though and trust you.
Cat named Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyanTurner

Perma Bannned? 1 month 1 day ago #10404

Thanks hope I can play tonight alone or with a the colleague that was the proper owner of the name I had when I joined :v
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds