Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3 days since i've been false banned

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 4 days ago #10358

• smack
hi im really sorry for being so annoying about this but it has now been 3 days since the admin has been on and im still banned even after one of the admins cleared me but he cant unban me cause it has to be from the admin that banned me. But what am i suppose to do when that admin hasnt been on at all or hasn't responded to me. I really do enjoy your server and honestly when i cant play it i dont even play on the pc cause im so bored with other servers. Again im sorry for posting 3 times about this but if there is anything any admin that isnt gone for 3 days can do i would appreciate it alot thanks :)

post 1: www.clanh4x.cf/forum/cod4-ban-issues/244...d-for-being-too-fast

post 2: www.clanh4x.cf/forum/cod4-ban-issues/245...me-how-to-show-proof

The admin that banned me and hasn't been on for 3 days: www.clanh4x.cf/forum/profile/2768-h4x-matutex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 4 days ago #10359

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 349
smack, I was not there and I did not ban you but I know you were reported by several players, one being a reputable admin from another server who sent me a video and I have to say, your cfg does not match the game play and it seriously looks like silent aim. So I think that is probably your problem at this time.
Cat named Brian

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 4 days ago #10361

• smack
High sens and high dpi i dont even know what silent aim is and if I may ask can you send me the clip? I think you might be talking about the spin 3k on broadcast but id still like to see it. Im willing to do anything to prove to you im not hacking ill record gameplay and send it to you ill share screens and play a match or ill live stream a game and play it. I understand it is pretty dumb of me to play on those types of settings but i really can not handle slow gameplay and i enjoy going for feeds and flicks. Im really bummed out that even though i know im not hacking im still being banned from a server that i really truly enjoyed. so please you seem pretty understanding and helpful please let me prove I dont hack i just want to play on the server again :/

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 4 days ago #10363

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
you cannot, we will not leave you, you do not enter a loaded server without being punished
matutex

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 3 days ago #10370

• smack
Wait so I’m not even allowed to prove I’m not cheating? How is that even fair???

3 days since i've been false banned 2 weeks 2 days ago #10372

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
SORY
matutex
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds