Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban appeal for fake spawn killing

Ban appeal for fake spawn killing 3 weeks 1 day ago #10335

• CT
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello. I was banned yesterday while playing (rust or dust....not sure of name as only the second time I have played that map) I was playing against a mod and another player and slightly winning. Mod left and a while later while playing against a member whose name I cannot recall, I was kicked and banned for 30 days for "Spawn Killing" despite not doing this whatsoever at all on a map that I don't know, against a single player. I am hoping that an H4X can review and reverse the ban as it was erroneous and without warning. Thank you and looking forward to playing again.

Pillow
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ban appeal for following players thru buildings 3 weeks 10 hours ago #10338

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 43
sup guy, we watched the video of you, and you are not spawn killing but you are following players with your scope at buildings they are hiding in. this looks just like wall hack knowing where the players are. you are not banned but they will continue to monitor your game play, because in the video the players were leaving the server. they are asking about you looking at them before they come out of hiding. thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CT

Ban appeal for following players thru buildings 3 weeks 7 hours ago #10339

• CT
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for the reply Pred. I had not heard of this before but there were a few players who were repeatedly accusing me of wall hacking (have never and don't have any idea how to even do this!) Their accusations stemmed from questionable killcams that they viewed but it only seems to come from a certain few players consistently. I don't quite follow your comment about me following players with my scope at buildings they are hiding in but regardless appreciate the reply and happy to have my play monitored at any time. I seem to play against mods quite frequently and always enjoy it as they are top quality players and more challenging.

Thanks again
Pillow
The following user(s) said Thank You: =h4x=Pred
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds