Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for being "too fast"

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10310

• smack
Hi This is my second time being banned for no reason by the same adim. First time was just temp but this second time was a perm i really dont know why he called me a "cheater" cause i got a lucky spin then a 3k with a p90 on max dpi. Im really not even good i dont have proof of this one but i have proof on my twitch that all i do is play on a high sens. there were also other admins spectating me and they even said they couldnt tell if i was or wasnt all they said was that i was "really fast" i really enjoy this server and its a real challenge. Its a shame that im getting banned just for having a high dpi and running around with p90 if you want proof of me playing high dpi please pm me and i will link you twitch but im not going to shout my dead channel out on a ban forum i dont find that right at all. and if you have a discord please send it to me cause i would love to voice chat and talk about this. ps my ingame name is Smack
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10311

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
  • Thank you received: 18
you can upload a photo on any server not promod, and we also want to see your cf
matutex

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10312

• smack
Ok i dont know alot about this promod or just this cod 4 stuff in general is there anyway we can actually talk so you can explain this to me i would be happy to do this now since i really want to play i can even invite you to a discord and screen share

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10313

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg
matutex

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10314

• smack
ok but is there anyway of doing this over discord or something i dont have anything to take photo of screen it would just be better if i could screen share

Banned for being "too fast" 3 weeks 1 day ago #10315

• =|h4x|=MATUTEX
just upload here an external link of your photo and a linck of your cfg
matutex
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds