Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned lol

Banned lol 4 weeks 23 hours ago #10262

• Reece
i come in a server. just redownloaded the game on new pc and get banned because i played promod before i went into server and my cfg is modified. i didnt know anything about modifications if you go into a promod server and it changes it. i havent played stock in probably like 2 years because of promod. decided to try it out.
Then i get called a liar because i didnt even know about modifications and whoever the admin that banned said i knew the whole time.
After i told him im not a liar and you really cant just accuse someone for lying. Then he said i can do what i want. then apparently i had a big mouth after that sentence and got a ban. The situation is kind of ridiculous. just wanted to address this because its just a game to have fun in and you could have went about it a nicer way for sure. i didnt notice he was messaging me in chat at first to be fair and then i got a server disconnect so i thought i lost connection then i came back and thats when it went downhill.

So yeah just a nice 30 day ban for that
Last Edit: 4 weeks 23 hours ago by Reece. Reason: didnt finish text
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned lol 3 weeks 6 days ago #10273

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 349
You were banned because you were using a promod cfg, I was trying to work with you but you went full retard on me :pinch: You can post your cfg here for us to check if you want to play again on our server.

The cfg file is normally located in your COD4 folder>players>profiles>your username It is called config_mp.cfg

You can either copy and paste the text here (not recommended) or upload the file to an external drive/site like 4shared, google drive, etc and then post the link here. Also any screenshots or videos you might have are also helpful.
Cat named Brian

Banned lol 3 weeks 6 days ago #10282

• Reece
didnt even go "full retard"
i didnt even know about the promod thing or how it could be a problem.

Banned lol 3 weeks 6 days ago #10283

• Reece

Banned lol 3 weeks 5 days ago #10294

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 349
Ok, see how easy that is, I'd rather do it in game which I was trying to do, rather than ban players, but OK, this cfg is clean. I hope you continue to use this cfg, you can go back into game, thanks for your cooperation.
Cat named Brian
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds