Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned

Banned 1 month 2 weeks ago #10362

• Mairon
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
Your cfg has been deemed not usable on our server, you can remove it if you want, that is only option at this time, sorry man.

Hello) I apologize in advance if I am writing in the wrong place, I just do not know much English and am writing it now through an online translator.
Last night I was banned on your servers, most likely by mistake, because I did not use any cheats or other prohibited programs - neither yesterday, nor ever in my life at all.
If it’s possible, please unban me, because I like your servers most of all, playing on others is not so pleasant.
The login "Mairon" was banned on the map "Toujene Tunisia" today at about 3:00.
Thank you)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Banned 1 month 1 week ago #10364

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 352
COD2? You need to go here and create a post

www.clanh4x.cf/forum/cod2-ban-issues
Cat named Brian

Banned 1 month 1 week ago #10365

• sup bitch
I'll just stick to codjumper and promod then. Thanks anyway.

Banned 1 month 1 week ago #10366

• =|h4x|=T.F 141
  • Thank you received: 2
Mairon wrote:
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
Your cfg has been deemed not usable on our server, you can remove it if you want, that is only option at this time, sorry man.

Hello) I apologize in advance if I am writing in the wrong place, I just do not know much English and am writing it now through an online translator.
Last night I was banned on your servers, most likely by mistake, because I did not use any cheats or other prohibited programs - neither yesterday, nor ever in my life at all.
If it’s possible, please unban me, because I like your servers most of all, playing on others is not so pleasant.
The login "Mairon" was banned on the map "Toujene Tunisia" today at about 3:00.
Thank you)

Hi bro...I am Admin From Cod2
I will ask the admin that banned you about your case
Sorry for late reply....you posted in wrong Topic place
Sami

Banned 1 month 1 week ago #10367

• =|h4x|=eLeSeDe
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Mairon, I baned u. U were reported by different players and temp admin. I’ll unban you, but if u were using wh don’t do it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =|h4x|=T.F 141

Banned 1 month 1 week ago #10369

• Mairon
=|h4x|=eLeSeDe wrote:
Hi Mairon, I baned u. U were reported by different players and temp admin. I’ll unban you, but if u were using wh don’t do it again.

Thank you for unbanning, but I have never used WH and am not going to use it in the future.
I don’t understand who could complain about me, given that the death of a player is always shown on behalf of his killer.
The only explanation is that if you look at the mini map and know the location of the shelters well, you can sometimes predict the appearance of the enemy.
P.S: How can I protect myself from such bans in the future? I mean the evidence of my innocence. It is unlikely that I can write a video of my game every time.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds