Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned for personal insult

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10207

• =|h4x|=psyclone
  • Thank you received: 342
So let me get this straight, I ruined your life because you installed roccat, tried it out, went from average player to a pro, then players somehow see your billboard that you were banned for hack and now they do not trust you? Like I said man, you are a very hard person to read. One second, insults, the next second, praise
Cat named Brian
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {h4x}Vlado

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10208

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 18
hello I gave you ban and now 24hrs it will be permanent

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10210

• jim bean
  • Thank you received: 2
Perm ban is ok, Rats, I know you hack, or did in past. I remember when you disappeared for long time after multiple accusations. If it is your server you do what you want. During my ban found a HC server thats not infested with lag. Didn't play this game for months then in past week been playing lots only to get banned for bs.

For the simple children's, don't hack, never had hacked. When I tested roccat , did it with pezbot.

Adios bitches

Banned for personal insult 1 week 2 days ago #10211

• jim bean
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
So let me get this straight, I ruined your life because you installed roccat, tried it out, went from average player to a pro, then players somehow see your billboard that you were banned for hack and now they do not trust you? Like I said man, you are a very hard person to read. One second, insults, the next second, praise[/quote

Never used roccat in a game. I don't need hacks to be a good player. Nothing about COD affects my life. I wish you bitches could ban me from my PC though.

Like I told you last time you banned for bs. This is a silly game, you are an admin over a silly game who thinks cause you can ban peoples you have power. I hope i'm never that simple.

Banned for personal insult 1 week 1 day ago #10213

• jim bean
jim bean wrote:
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
lol, because when I looked at chat I saw brian, terrible player, probable wh and you are right when I realized you meant, Hey Brian, the guy is terrible player and Wall Hack I apologized. But man, I have nothing to do with any ban, I did not ban you and I do not know who did.

This is zany for any admin that see's this and banned him

Btw, it looks like a short 24 ban, I was not in game, I do not know what happened but your chat log shows uhm....something something :P zany you are very hard person to read, I am never sure what you are saying or if you are joking or not.

What I know is players are calling me a hack cause you banned me. Look at yesterdays chat, lots of concern that I hack cause I was banned. I don't use hacks. I installed roccat and updated you on my findings. Anybody who specs me knows my aim is shit.

I was in specing mood yesterday and noticed H4x members using hacks. Yep.

Morons, all of you.

Banned for personal insult 1 week 1 day ago #10214

• {h4x}Vlado
  • Thank you received: 6
jim bean wrote:
jim bean wrote:
=|h4x|=psyclone wrote:
lol, because when I looked at chat I saw brian, terrible player, probable wh and you are right when I realized you meant, Hey Brian, the guy is terrible player and Wall Hack I apologized. But man, I have nothing to do with any ban, I did not ban you and I do not know who did.

This is zany for any admin that see's this and banned him

Btw, it looks like a short 24 ban, I was not in game, I do not know what happened but your chat log shows uhm....something something :P zany you are very hard person to read, I am never sure what you are saying or if you are joking or not.

What I know is players are calling me a hack cause you banned me. Look at yesterdays chat, lots of concern that I hack cause I was banned. I don't use hacks. I installed roccat and updated you on my findings. Anybody who specs me knows my aim is shit.

I was in specing mood yesterday and noticed H4x members using hacks. Yep.

Morons, all of you.

I guess,its Your last text here...

Thanks for show respect...
Give respect,got respect..
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds